2008 Viper at SEMA?

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still betting it debuts in January in Detroit at that carshow (sorry, the name of the show escapes my mind)

That would be the North American International Auto Show, or NAIAS for short.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam - a few of us are meeting for breakfast tomorrow at the Palms at about 730am before heading over. Otherwise, we're meeting up with other Viper owners at the Mopar display at 915am or so. See you there.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam - a few of us are meeting for breakfast tomorrow at the Palms at about 730am before heading over. Otherwise, we're meeting up with other Viper owners at the Mopar display at 915am or so. See you there.

Hey, are you guys doing anything on Thursday?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know, there's nothing planned. I'll be at work since I can only spare the one day to go to the show.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still betting it debuts in January in Detroit at that carshow (sorry, the name of the show escapes my mind)
Who's holding the money on all these bets???? I bet the 06 was the last year and we've been listening to hype. Who's holding? :headbang:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im bringing my caera as well but im told there is NO new viper by a few who went yesterday

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was no Viper at all in the Mopar display inside the building. In fact, the inside display was suspiciously absent of anything Viper related. The only Viper DCX has at SEMA is in their Mopar Alley display outside.