2008 Viper for sale - Track Ready

vdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ad should be in classifieds soon but is also on eBay and cars.com.

Low mileage 2008 Coupe that was sent to Prefix for ACR conversion. NOTE: I am NOT representing this car as a true ACR. However, it does have all the same ACR parts as a true, from the factory ACR. I had listed it for sale a few months ago for $75K, it is now for sale at $63.9K. Lost of extras. I am not interested in parting out extras at this time as I would prefer to sell the car and parts as one.

Thanks!

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I did not have my car already, I would be all over this one. Shouldn't last long.
Too bad you don't want to sell me the PCM, Wheels, headers and Motons :p

OP
OP
V

vdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already have an offer and have countered. They may not want the wheels. You will be the first to know about it if they take the car only! Thanks!

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I still want this really bad. Helluva deal. I'm about ready to just price my Challenger insanely low to get it out of my hair so I can buy this.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow what a deal, that's a hec of a setup for that price, had to read it twice thinking I was getting it wrong. I'm sure this wont take long.

OP
OP
V

vdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have renewed the ad and lowered the price to $61,900, car only. Should be approved and in Classifieds soon.

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow... this is sad. If I didn't already own a 2008 I would be all over this. GLWS.

OP
OP
V

vdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently the market is pretty soft right now. I have had a couple interested parties and a few low ballers but obviously have not had a buyer. I admit the car is a little odd not being a "true" ACR, but I have it priced below coupes AND it has a ton of extras on it. I have registered for the MVP track day at Autobahn on 8/12. If it is not sold soon, I am keeping it for this track season and will see what happens next year. It is a great car for somebody with $61.9K...

OP
OP
V

vdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title is clean. Passenger rocker was damaged, replaced, and therefore painted. I have the original rocker to show what damage was sustained. Cosmetic to panel only. I have Carfax from when I bought it and it was clean. I do not have a current Carfax, but it should be clean there has been no accidents (other than my little rocker mishap).