Reaction score
My 2008 was $104,365

$86,295
$12,050 - ACR
$1,650 - Driver's Stripe
$1,790 - NAV/Sat Radio
$1,700 - Gas Guzzler
$880 - Destination Charge

I think the other option was the protection package (car cover).....

According to the sticker on a 2009, the base price is now $89,340, thats why the 09's can be over 108k

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's at my place in Va. I just listed 10 new Vipers in inventory today. The selection of vipers has never been better. Two new Yellow/Black's in this week. ACR's have gone up in price but with so many incoming deals are being made. Call me.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
It's at my place in Va. I just listed 10 new Vipers in inventory today. The selection of vipers has never been better. Two new Yellow/Black's in this week. ACR's have gone up in price but with so many incoming deals are being made. Call me.

Good it's at your place. Jim the viper tech seems to have retired so I have no need to deal with tomball.

After the 08 ACR that was repaired and painted 1st Edition colors, the white/blk is my favourite. ACR's are coming out of the woodwork lately, but I will call.
Thanks

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bernie do you see interest for the ACR mainly from previous Viper owners or crossovers from Vette and euro sport car owners??? It would be interesting to note if you are getting considerable interest from first time Viper buyers for the ACR....

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not trying to start a fight or anything, but that is exactly why I wished the Viper's production would have just ended. More supply than demand.

mcar00

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not trying to start a fight or anything, but that is exactly why I wished the Viper's production would have just ended. More supply than demand.

You said exactly what I was thinking. What percentage of the people complaining about the Viper's demise are actually going to plunk down $90K+ for a new one? I hope enough to soak up all the production. :beer:

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You said exactly what I was thinking. What percentage of the people complaining about the Viper's demise are actually going to plunk down $90K+ for a new one? I hope enough to soak up all the production. :beer:
Just remember that we are in the minority. I have had people actually mad that I don't support the Viper. Not true. I just wanted the Viper to go out while there was still some demand. The Viper (like many autos) wasn't sell well so they had to offer big incentives. What in the market has changed that they can once again flood it with speciality cars?

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have said this before and dont know why Dodge/Fiat doesnt just build the Viper ON Demand..Firm sold orders only , 3K down ,NO REFUND for any reason.!!
Iam doing my part anyway, had a 01,06,08 and now a 09 coming in soon(SSG ACR)..Almost bought a Lambo G but maintaince upkeep still scares me on exotics especially since my cars do not see much mileage,lol..Kevin

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Window on my 2009 ACR is $105,670 and worth every penny. I wanted it so bad I would have paid more if it had cost more.I really like this Viper and it is my 5th one. As I got older I decided why settle for less if you can get what you really want more. You only live once, ha! :D :rolleyes::greatday:

Last edited:

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im on my 5th viper also but i wish i would of waited for my 08 and bought now instead of last year i would of saved 25 k maybe more and 25k in todays times is alot of dough,but still love the car have 7300 miles of smiles.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problem with Chrysler making more Vipers. There will never be as many Vipers as there are Vettes or Porsches. So what if the prices go a little soft? I can just add to the fleet.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, ACRs are getting expensive....I bought mine for invoice around 95K (loaded) with a 08 sticker price of 104,***.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21