2009 ACR just went D

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck @ Tator's just called me to inform me of my "D" status. I know this means quite a while before delivery but I'm still ecstatic to have a VIN and know the build is getting started. The specs are Graphite metallic with black center band and acr driver's stripe, navigation radio, graphite bezel package and protection package. I'm looking quite forward to owning a Viper again not to mention the baddest one ever built. :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck @ Tator's just called me to inform me of my "D" status. I know this means quite a while before delivery but I'm still ecstatic to have a VIN and know the build is getting started. The specs are Graphite metallic with black center band and acr driver's stripe, navigation radio, graphite bezel package and protection package. I'm looking quite forward to owning a Viper again not to mention the baddest one ever built. :D

That graphite is an awesome color and that ACR is going to look amazing. Can't wait to see pics. Hopefully you'll find a spy at CAAP that can send you pics of your ACR as it goes through the build process.