2009 Production Numbers !

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just went to ViperHeadquarters.com and noticed at the bottom right under Viper News, one of the headlines was 2009 Production Numbers. It takes you to a link to a pdf page that breaks the numbers down to color, stripes, and body style.

Official # 659 built in 2009

Later,
Joe B
:usa:

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just had to create a poster of this for the garage wall. I printed it out on a large 48" printer with heavy coated bond paper because it is all I had on hand. I guess I am going to have to get a roll of 48" photo paper for the final draft!! Ouch$$$

08Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that now,between 08 and 09,there are virtually the same number of Black and Red produced as Venom Red.SSG is pretty close as well.Venom Red has turned out to be essentially a 1 year color.My solid vert is now one of 163 produced,minus the number that have since been totalled.

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it 706 that was in the prior post? Or 659 as stated in this post (and currently on the ViperHeadquarters.com site)? Odd that the numbers changed by so many.

I went right to White/Black Centerband/Red Drivers Stripe ACR. Changed from 24 in the first chart to 19 in the chart posted now. I'll have to take a look at where else there are differences. No worries Bruce/BlknBlu.... GTS Blue/Black Centerband ACR's stayed at 6. ;) I've been following the Blue/Black Centerband thread and that's where my eyes went after White.

Thanks for posting, Joe.

OP
OP
67PLY

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its all good! Tuesday is the day for me to pick up my 1 of 5 Viper Blue / Black Center ACR!!!!
I'll finally be a Viper Owner! After almost 16 months!

Later,
Joe B

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its all good! Tuesday is the day for me to pick up my 1 of 5 Viper Blue / Black Center ACR!!!!
I'll finally be a Viper Owner! After almost 16 months!

Later,
Joe B

That sounds like an incredible color combo!

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's with the Bright Blue with Silver center band and red driver's stripe ACR listed as one of one VCA?? Did I miss something? They show the next raffle car, the SSG ACR which Chris has posted about but I've not heard about the BB/Silver VCA ACR. I like it.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's with the Bright Blue with Silver center band and red driver's stripe ACR listed as one of one VCA?? Did I miss something? They show the next raffle car, the SSG ACR which Chris has posted about but I've not heard about the BB/Silver VCA ACR. I like it.

there was a raffle where the winner could customize there colors for an ACR. thats what they picked. i like it too lol