2009 SSG/ACR For Sale for 2 Weeks!!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin I understand you have to sell it with that many miles!!!! I dont blame ya you only live once,Id probably want to trade for the last Gen IV ACR also Good luck hope it works out for ya

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You still have to be able to find an SSG ACR for 2010 too. Not too many of the Special Editions to go around.

Bruce

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add up the miles on the green cars and the yellow cars....I bet the number doesn't go past 500 :lmao:

maybe he just likes being a Viper "owner" and not so much a "driver":dunno:

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add up the miles on the green cars and the yellow cars....I bet the number doesn't go past 500 :lmao:

maybe he just likes being a Viper "owner" and not so much a "driver":dunno:

How many folks have owned 4 vipers and have more posts on the VCA board than miles driven??

Good luck with your sale, there a '10 SSG/ACR in the classifieds, maybe you can work a trade??

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know you can just paint the green driver's stripe on the hood and sew a green patch on the top of the steering wheel.

I don't get it, but thankfully for you the Viper will be out of production for 1.5 years. Maybe you will hold on to one and actually drive it. They do drive okay.

Good luck wih the sale, but feel you will be hard pressed to get that money for it. It is still a used title, no matter how many miles are on it. $87K is more realistic of the price drop from new, ACR or not.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car. If I had the cash out of mine we would be talking on your ACR. I understand how you think. I have a wife just like you. She has bought 4 cars since 02/08. A new Jeep, a used F250 , a new Mustang GT vert and a new 09 Dodge 3500 dually 2 days ago. The only difference is she puts about 2-3K miles on them before she gets rid of them. Good luck with the sale.

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are crazy...would love to meet you in person to shake your hand...LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456