2010 Door Molding Problem

Viper Garage Elite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Purchased a brand new 2010 ACR 1:33 with door molding cracked and torn. Was told it was normal. Received replacement molding that looks the same. Any others with moldings like this? Not happy with quality for such an exclusive car. Very disappointed.

Attachments

• DSC00053.jpg
    DSC00053.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC00052.jpg
    DSC00052.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 121

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What goofy goof u dealing with.thats a silly answer for u

OP
OP
V

Viper Garage Elite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
THANX for the right answer bluesrt still looking for anyone with this problem need to have it addressed soon to have a proper conversation with dealer. I could use the help on this want to show the car and nothing like this around my area. Went to some shows and had a great time showing the car. actually have 3 interior defects on this car that would not want seen. But this is the answer I got with these replacment door mouldings. Also have problem with headliner and console. Just looking for to see if any other 2010 vipers has had any problems like me. Looking for any response

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have same molding new still in the bag with the same hole. I thought it was a vent for air.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'll check my 2010 coupe and see--I haven't noticed it yet so I doubt it's a problem but I'll let you know--Dave

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Checked my 2010 coupe and all moldings around the doors and body area are good. That hole is a drain hole on a properly installed molding. Definitely they owe you new moldings properly installed--Dave

OP
OP
V

Viper Garage Elite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no tears or holes in your moldings right over your shoulder when sitting in the driver seat??? What do you think the cause is?