2010 Final Editions

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about a 1 0f 1 fearsome fushia, no stripes-black chrome wheels,black interior,graphite dash,nav.. areo coupe....:usa:

etexlucky1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SRT convertible that I ordered in February was Viper White. After sitting in the system for weeks, the order was moved to "D" status (scheduled for build/VIN# assigned) on Monday, March 8th. The color was changed internally from white to graphite on that same day. I would only assume that all final editions will be the same color, based entirely on what I've experienced. Randy

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Graphite.........................hmmmm, one can never know for sure, but we know Ralph likes that color ( cool stripe on the Vooodoo with red accents ), so one can only wait till VCA or Dodge pops out the real preview.

Willie is gun shy , as I even remember other cars in the past that colors were shown, and then they were changed - even in the system. Since we have gone from Toxic Orange, to a unique golden hue, to maybe regular orange, to.............................in the great scheme of mystery colors for the FE, I will just wait until the pictures roll out , since one of my bestestest friends says it is killer and no one will be unhappy. Considering the 1:33, the Vooodoo, the GreenStripe ACR, one more cool 2010 could be hard for us all to take!!! This is cooking up to be a great year, and all these combinations are food for the soul!:2tu:

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now Graphite seems to be the consensus. Maybe it will have a reverse Voodoo stripe.

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As seen in other threads the FE's are going to be Graphite with a single black Fang stripe down the middle and outlined in red. The car will be available in all 3 models with an upgraded interior consisting of a black console with red inserts where the gauges are and red stitching.

Very classy and sinister.

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Apprarently they are going quite well, as we have only one Coupe and one Vert left.

Folks really seem to like the graphite ------ appears the Head of Design has a real eye for color schemes,ha,ha.

Bill P

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm positive I saw a rendering of the final edition with the calipers and accent striping, stitching, in snake skin green, does anyone know where I can find that pic again??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte