2010 Special Editions

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently there was a 2 hour window that opened up to order the 1:33 and Voodoo cars and was then shut down till tomorrow. Anyone order one of these, and what other Special Editions will be made? I know at least one of each was ordered in this area.

Bruce

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far we now there will be....

VooDoo Edition
Laguna Seca 1:33 edition
Voi 11 edition

I'm sure dodge has some other tricks under their hats

Hoodoo Man

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would imagine the last Vipers will be Red w/ White Stripe Final Editions.[/quote]

And have a 40 HP boost!!!

Just kidding.:)

Larry

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Major Clarification ;

This window was opened for an extremely brief time and virtually no orders were taken. Much more importantly , the orders in, must meet the requirements to Dealers , which states;

" Dealers will need to order two regular edition Vipers to earn one Limited Edition."

All Dealers have their allocations, so ( for example ) if they only have two cars to order , they will not even receive one of the special vehicles.

The orders for the Special Models will open next week, and Dealers need to have in all their regular models in to account for the requests on the various models to be deemed as Limited ---
1. 1:33 Edition
2. SSG with Green driver's stripe
3. Voodoo Edition
4. Final Edition / VOI model --- name to be determined.

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton
Viper, SRT and Hurst Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper, Hurst
Welcome to Woodhouse | Woodhouse Auto Family | Bellevue Omaha Blair Nebraska | Missouri Valley Iowa
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, Is there going to be a "Final Edition" and a "VOI" viper or is the final edition viper THE VOI viper?

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is good information.

thanks Bill
Bruce

Major Clarification ;

This window was opened for an extremely brief time and virtually no orders were taken. Much more importantly , the orders in, must meet the requirements to Dealers , which states;

" Dealers will need to order two regular edition Vipers to earn one Limited Edition."

All Dealers have their allocations, so ( for example ) if they only have two cars to order , they will not even receive one of the special vehicles.

The orders for the Special Models will open next week, and Dealers need to have in all their regular models in to account for the requests on the various models to be deemed as Limited ---
1. 1:33 Edition
2. SSG with Green driver's stripe
3. Voodoo Edition
4. Final Edition / VOI model --- name to be determined.

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton
Viper, SRT and Hurst Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper, Hurst
Welcome to Woodhouse | Woodhouse Auto Family | Bellevue Omaha Blair Nebraska | Missouri Valley Iowa
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I believe at present the car being bandied around as the VOI Edition is going to also be the last model ................I don't really know what to call it , as I believe that is still under discussion, and I just listed it as such, since it might be called the above , or the Final Edition, or both.

Used poetic license just to list four models we know will come out next week.

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks!!!!
I believe at present the car being bandied around as the VOI Edition is going to also be the last model ................I don't really know what to call it , as I believe that is still under discussion, and I just listed it as such, since it might be called the above , or the Final Edition, or both.

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They better let that last edition batch consist SOLELY of ACR's, that would kick major ass!

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton

If you remember back, it was I who broke the story on the ACR-X's and on the same day I also posted info on the VOI cars. Obviously, my source was proven good, so I stand by my assertation that the VOI 11 cars will be Toxic orange coupes with black roofs, black rims(6 spokes I believe) and a modified fangs hood stripe:headbang:

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so lets keep track.

1. 1:33 Edition...................33 TBD
2. SSG with Green driver's stripe..? TBD
3. Voodoo Edition.................20 TBD
4. Final Edition / VOI model.......? TBD
5. ACR X..........................00 TBD
6. TDS.............................? TBD

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In response the Inject the Venom's idea that the last cars should all be ACRs , I politely disagree. With 3 special editions already ACRs , the last year should not be a flood of this model , as much as I like them, since then they would become common. I would prefer, and it appears Dodge is leaning that way, that the last ( edition) cars can be done in any configuration. With many of the orders already going in as ACRs, it will appear the rare beasts for 2010 will be Coupes and Convertibles. Just my humble opinion and nothing more.

Last edited:

THughes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am sure that the Aero vert will win that contest. I am just glad they didn't bring back Viper Violet. I am going to see if I can get an ACR X.

Ted

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure that the Aero vert will win that contest. I am just glad they didn't bring back Viper Violet. I am going to see if I can get an ACR X.

Ted

If they come in primer plan on adding at least 13-15 thousand on a decent paint job becoming of this car.....

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In response the Inject the Venom's idea that the last cars should all be ACRs , I politely disagree. With 3 special editions already ACRs , the last year should not be a flood of this model , as much as I like them, since then they would become common. I would prefer, and it appears Dodge is leaning that way, that the last ( edition) cars can be done in any configuration. With many of the orders already going in as ACRs, it will appear the rare beasts for 2010 will be Coupes and Convertibles. Just my humble opinion and nothing more.

it appears that they didn't make many 'verts in 2009 either:dunno:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would hope for the same thing.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More details on the Special Editions.

The Special Edition Dodge Vipers that will be ready for ordering on
Wednesday December 23rd include:

+The Dodge Viper SRT10 Snakeskin Green ACR

*Snakeskin Green with a black center band and a Snakeskin Green Driver's
stripe
*ACR Only
*Leather Snakeskin Green stripe on steering wheel

+The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR Vooodoo Edition

*An all black ACR with a graphite and red driver's stripe
*ACR Only
* Unique Vooodoo edition floor mats and sill badge

+The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 1:33 Edition

*Black body sides, a red center band, a black driver's stripe and red
sidewinder wheels
*The same paint scheme as the ACR that set the production car lap record of
1 minute and 33 seconds a
the Laguna Seca race track

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update.

1. 1:33 Edition...................33 TBD Black with Red
2. SSG with Green driver's stripe.20 TBD SSG with SSG drivers stripe
3. Voodoo Edition.................20 TBD Black with Graphite/Red stripe
4. Final Edition / VOI model......50 TBD Graphite Black/Red center stripe
5. ACR X..........................25 TBD 25 race cars
6. TDS..........................None TBD Production stopped
7. Canadian Edition Coupe... 5 or 18 TBD White with 3 red stripes

Street Vipers | 2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10, ACR, ACR 1:33 and Vooodoo Viper Special Editions

Bruce

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc