2013 Viper on the cover of Mortor Trend

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading the post the other day, I went to buy my copy of Hemmings News to read about our cars! Thanks for that. In the process, I discovered that Motor Trend had the 2013 Viper on the cover as well. It was a good article. THEN Exotic Cars magazine Dec. Issue gave the 2013 Viper the highest marks! Wow really getting out there again!..

I'm new to VCA. Just purchased a 94 in pristine condition with 13489 miles on it. Both tops are in excellent condition. The car was in Utah originally, till I purchased it in Sept. Now in Florida.
Its so fun to drive. I'll like to find a track near me ( Florida ) to run it. All I hear about this car, is that there are no more parts for this car.??

Anyway enjoy the articles

Dave

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OR:

You must be registered for see images attach

I know, they have a magazine for everything nowadays!

The Motor Trend cover was misleading, in that they show the Corvette as 'bye bye' and the Viper coming toward you. It was actually two covers in one, as the C7 is coming out and C6 is going away. I don't know why they did that. I guess to sell more magazines. Or Vipers.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, they have a magazine for everything nowadays!

The Motor Trend cover was misleading, in that they show the Corvette as 'bye bye' and the Viper coming toward you. It was actually two covers in one, as the C7 is coming out and C6 is going away. I don't know why they did that. I guess to sell more magazines. Or Vipers.

OH GIVE ME A BREAK PUH-LEASE there is nothing misleading about the cover or they would have actually MENTIONED the Corvette change of guard :D :2tu:

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH GIVE ME A BREAK PUH-LEASE there is nothing misleading about the cover or they would have actually MENTIONED the Corvette change of guard :D :2tu:

It says right on the cover 'Sneak peak C7 Corvette'. And there is nothing in the article to back up the front cover claim. Anyway, we are just speculating what the actual intention was.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stand corrected, couldn't help myself that the spot usually reserved for Corvette got royally run over :)