2014 track experience full schedule up

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, the schedule is up now. I think there are up to 40 slots per event.
I have locked in July 19th(on a Saturday) for my son and I at Road Atlanta. :headbang:
It would be great to meet some of you guys out there.

I have never been on the track so I'll be the slow guys lol

Bruce H., When are your track days?

zim32

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, the schedule is up now. I think there are up to 40 slots per event.
I have locked in July 19th(on a Saturday) for my son and I at Road Atlanta. :headbang:
It would be great to meet some of you guys out there.

I have never been on the track so I'll be the slow guys lol

Bruce H., When are your track days?[/QUOTE

Where did you see the schedule?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a shame they don't come back to Summit Point anymore. They are going to be at VIR twice next year though.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce H., When are your track days?

I'll be booking VIR 6/26-27 once registration opens, possibly Road Atlanta 6/21-22, and hopefully two dates at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Mosport) before that from several that are available. I'm reluctant to book much until I actually get the car, which should be by end of April. I have to be careful that the Corsas will survive the two orientation track dates, and thousands of miles to, and around, RA and VIR and then back home. Hopefully feedback from others will guide me as to how much I can get out of one set of tires as I definitely don't want to have to replace tires on route.

Bruce

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIR is pretty tempting, thinking about it.

dmann: I'm always high on life .. because I own a Viper.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce let me I Know what day at VIR I plan on doing it as well that time.

That's great! Mark June 26 and/or 27 on your calender. You should check out Chin's details at www.chinmotorsports.com so you're ready to book once registration opens. If you don't have recognized experience you may need to be assigned an instructor, and they can book up quickly. It would be nice to get a few guys out to drive, ride along or chat. I'm coming down with a track buddy from Quebec with a C7 who hopes to meet a couple of others there too.

Bruce

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember. If you purchased a new SRT vehicle within the last year, your SRT track experience is already paid for. It will show up on your window sticker.

If unsure about your status on this, give them a call with your VIN, and you might be already paid.

This is a pretty fun event. While the road course or oval is not timed, they do time you on the autocross run, and give awards for the fastest guy. (Still have my jacket…thanks team Hammer!)

Most come away super impressed with the Jeep SRT. SOmething about the way it launches out of the hole gets your attention.

Paul

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great! Mark June 26 and/or 27 on your calender. You should check out Chin's details at www.chinmotorsports.com so you're ready to book once registration opens. If you don't have recognized experience you may need to be assigned an instructor, and they can book up quickly. It would be nice to get a few guys out to drive, ride along or chat. I'm coming down with a track buddy from Quebec with a C7 who hopes to meet a couple of others there too.

Bruce
Bruce,

Are you sure it is the 26/27? I am seeing this for VIR

https://secure.srttrackexperience.com/srt/register.action?viewEvents=

Virginia International Raceway — Alton, VA July 8, 2014 OPEN
July 9, 2014 OPEN
July 10, 2014 OPEN

And I'll be quite peeved if SRT sticks to the "1 year from purchase" rule - seeing as how badly they *****'d building and delivery. All the spots for VIR or anywhere close were booked by the time I got my car.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, Harold...dmann was referring to other track days that I had mentioned in another thread. I won't be going to the SRT days, and it's not actually included for Canadian buyers :( See the link for the Chin event I'm doing.

Bruce

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I went, it was just over one year, but that was when it was Dodge, and before Fiat. They were happy to honor the registration.

I imagine that if you qualify when you make your reservation, that even if the event is after you register, you would still be welcomed. Call as early as possible.

Only way to know for sure is to apply, and see if they honor your request.

Even if you purchase a used car, if the previous owner did not use the event, your VIN should still be honored.

Some of the more popular venues sell out, so the sooner the better. If your circumstances change, you may be able to transfer your reservation to another date.

OP
OP
D

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember. If you purchased a new SRT vehicle within the last year, your SRT track experience is already paid for. It will show up on your window sticker.

If unsure about your status on this, give them a call with your VIN, and you might be already paid.

This is a pretty fun event. While the road course or oval is not timed, they do time you on the autocross run, and give awards for the fastest guy. (Still have my jacket…thanks team Hammer!)

Most come away super impressed with the Jeep SRT. SOmething about the way it launches out of the hole gets your attention.

Paul

That would be awesome to compete. Heck, I have never been to a track so this is all new and prob wont be walking away with the fastest award but rest assured with the biggest grin :) Man, I can't wait. My son is pumped!!

My email read that your non-driving guest can accompany the primary person all day. Do you know if I have to make arrangments for that to happen?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must register anyone accompanying you. They will sit in for all the presentations, be covered by insurance, and enjoy lunch and refreshments. Might be able to ride along with you on some of the lead/follow events etc.

Since these things change all the time, be sure to ask for details, and do not just show up with a guest.

They have a good FAQ in the site that covers much of this.

pdv25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just signed up for May 17 at Daytona. Anyone from here going?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187