22nd Annual Mopar Weekend @ Englishtown - 5/17 & 5/18

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure if we can get a crew together to participate in the 22nd Annual Mopar Weekend at Englishtown on 5/17 & 5/18, before it really starts to get too warm during the summer. I just looked at the schedule of events posted on their website (www.racewaypark.com). That appears to be the only entire Mopar weekend for the year. It's on both Saturday & Sunday, so you can attend either day or both. I went to a late model Mopar muscle day last August, and it was so hot and humid, it wasn't even worth running the car. I can compile a list of anyone interested in attending, and maybe we can persuade Rob (viper GTS-R) to come by and take some pictures. He snapped a great one for me last year, and have a 24 x 36 pic now on my wall at home. Let me know if you are interested, and I will keep a list of everyone who will be attending. Respond back with name and vehicle (if it's not in your profile), and maybe we can set up a little contest amongst ourselves for quickest time, best launch, or maybe we can make up teams or whatever when we are there; just some fun stuff or whatever.........

Regards, Chris.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to work Saturday night, but I think I could drop in for part of the day Saturday and leave for work from Englishtown.

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21