$25,995 1994 RT/10 only 28,789 miles! For Fast Sell! Best Deal Out There!!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1994 RT/10
28,789 Miles
Clean title

Fast Sale Price : $25,995!!

I would like to sell this car this week. Need the cash for the new business. Please call me at 704-989-8263. This car is located in East TN zip code 37643.

Thank you
Jon

Viper_Meet_6-6-08_040.jpg

Viper_Meet_6-6-08_033.jpg

Jon_s_Viper_014.jpg

Jon_s_Viper_013.jpg

Viper_7-8-08_006.jpg

Viper_7-8-08_007.jpg

Viper_7-8-08_017.jpg

Everything is in the link below.

ViperClub Classifieds - Message - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha I know but after coming to work after a long vacation I now know that I need the money right now for other things as my future is unclear. I'm trying to be an adult here. Stop making it worse! ha I will use this money for an investment and the return will be so great that I will have another RT/10 with windows very soon! haha I will be back. Who knows maybe it wont sell and I will just have to keep it. I might throw it on Ebay for a fast sell if no one jumps on it here.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adults don't need windows. You afraid you gonna fall out the car going down Interstate without the window to block you? :D My future is very unclear...the only clear part is, I'm driving into an unclear future in a Viper! :)

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I got as many girls as you, I would be driving into an unclear future in a Viper also! ha

V

Venomiss

Good luck with your sale and someone will get a nice deal!:2tu:

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, someone will be getting a nice Viper at a great price. Thank you for the luck!

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1994 RT/10
28,789 Miles
Clean title

Fast Sale Price : $25,995!!

I would like to sell this car this week. Need the cash for the new business. Please call me at 704-989-8263. This car is located in East TN zip code 37643.

Thank you
Jon

Viper_Meet_6-6-08_040.jpg

Viper_Meet_6-6-08_033.jpg

Jon_s_Viper_014.jpg

Jon_s_Viper_013.jpg

Viper_7-8-08_006.jpg

Viper_7-8-08_007.jpg

Viper_7-8-08_017.jpg

Everything is in the link below.

ViperClub Classifieds - Message - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
Good luck Jon! That is a sweet ride! Maybe Chad and I can start a ******* donation bucket and raise enough for your investment and you wouldn't have to sell!!!:D Man, that means I would have to be at ******* all the time! Thats a great excuse for my wife! Honey, it's for a charity!!!:rolaugh: On a serious note, I hope you get what you need!!!:2tu:

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HHI Viper - That's a great idea! haha Not sure if I could handle eating at ******* for every meal though. ha Thanks for the luck! I know it's going to sell at this price. I have already had a few people pm me about it and it's only been on for a few hours. But, if it does not sell then it means God wants me to have this Viper for the rest of my life! ha

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HHI Viper - That's a great idea! haha Not sure if I could handle eating at ******* for every meal though. ha Thanks for the luck! I know it's going to sell at this price. I have already had a few people pm me about it and it's only been on for a few hours. But, if it does not sell then it means God wants me to have this Viper for the rest of my life! ha
Great price! Good luck with your endevours!!!:2tu: You will be back!:drive:

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, this is a clean title Viper. Never been in a wreck. Everything is straight. Just asking what I owe on her. Not trying to make anything. I figured if I pass on a good deal for someone then when it comes to my time to buy again I might just run into someone doing the same. Does it work like that? lol

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chopper you are correct. The first sunny day after I sell this car I will want another one! ha

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is your name Waffle? I thought I saw a post the other day that you weren't going to sell after all?

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha I jump all over the place. One minute I say I need to sell it and another minute I'm saying I will figure out a way to keep it. Like Chad says "I'll be driving into the unclear future with the Viper". ha But I am listing it on ebay right now. Sometimes you have to do stuff like this when you start a new business. Hoping that it will all work out for the best.

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's too bad that car is still NOT admissable in to Canada or it would be on its way to my garage. They still wont allow 92 to 96 Vipers to be imported. Only the 96 Coupes with dual airbags are allowed. Anything 97 or newer is allowed. That ***** or you would have sold this car to one of Canucks in about 4 seconds. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never knew about the law in Canada. Wish it was the same as the US. I'm sure it would open up more buyers. Thanks for the luck.

Thanks for the $2.95 bid!! Best of luck!! ha

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad, thanks a lot! I did not even think about posting it up on there. Thanks again!

Jon

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know! I can't believe that no one has bought it either. Maybe it's God telling me that I just need to keep it!! ha If it does not sell on ebay then I will just keep it and enjoy it for a few more years. I don't have to sell it but it would free up some cash for the business.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinusbeats