25 HOURS of THUNDERHILL

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Hogdealer, it's Jonathan from Viper Days Thunder Hill (I'm the guy who told you to never put your parking brake on after coming off the track) I believe some of us who have ordered Radicals www.radicalsportscars.com are going to enter the enduro. I don't know if my Viper could sustain such a beating for that long. I think I'd have to sellmy first born in order to afford to run the tires and brake pads for that distance. I do believe there is a 12 hour version of this race. If you're interested in running your Viper I'm sure several of us from So Cal and Nor cal could team up for the race and help out with the tires, brakes, etc. It could be quite a durability test for the Viper and might just silence the critics.

OP
OP
H

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
REDSLED
Very Cool - I am trying to get my new car put together for 04' Viper Days GT2 run, but I would like to come watch the event. Radicals are cool. I want one so I can fit a V-Rod engine in it. Can't drive one until I can get some Milwaukee Iron in one!! Good Luck!! You guys going to do OTC?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've done an 8 hour enduro in a Viper on one set of Hoosiers and one set of brake pads - but there was not a spare lap left on either of them! :shocked: :shocked:

The car can certainly survive - especially if it's cool. Driver fatigue will be your biggest issue, as will pacing the race. Fuel stops took us a long time, too - the Viper is a tad thirsty.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If all goes as planned, Yes I will be running the Radical in OTC next April. OTC is having a race group so that's were I and a few others will be.

Jonathan

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, the Radical is still being built at the moment. Although there will be several of my friends bringing their Vipers, Comp Coupe & Rousch Trans Am series Mustang. Should be a good time.

Jonathan

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are they going to let the radicals run for sure? I thought they(track officials) were still deciding. Visibility issue, I was told.
The sales group representing the Radical will be up this week end. Some other track cars and or spec cars will be represented as well. Vipers Too.
Dan