25 Vipers coming to Australia

THUNDER DOWN UNDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25 Dodge Vipers 2002 R/T & GTS are due to arrive in Australia in August to be converted from L/H/Drive to R/H/Drive by our company in Melbourne (THE 911 FACTORY) also known as VIPERFORMANCE. The vehicles will be imported under the low volume import scheme that is now available for major car manufacturers. We are a small family business that has been importing Porsche's and Dodge Vipers and converting them for the Australian Market for many years. We have had the pleasure of meeting some of the engineers from Detroit that have visited our premises and scrutinized our conversion workmanship with great enthusiasm and approval from the powers to be. The vehicles will be sold through the major Chrysler Dealerships Australia wide. The vehicles will be sold as Chrysler Dodge Viper.

Cheers

Jennifer Diles

OP
OP
T

THUNDER DOWN UNDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,
There are hundreds of thousands of single, **** available Aussie women Down Under. You must visit.

Jennifer
cool.gif
cool.gif

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang! I was joking. I didn't think it would work.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C O D Y:
Chuck, you're Smooooth.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ken Larsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chucks got the touch. must be that he has (2) vipers.. hear that girls. Not one, or three, or four.. hes got two vipers. I guess his hardest decision of the day is wich of his II vipers he wants to drive.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THUNDER DOWN UNDER:
Chuck,
There are hundreds of thousands of single, **** available Aussie women Down Under. You must visit.

Jennifer
cool.gif
cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hundreds of thousands?!!! No worries! Adios Florida, er I mean, g'day.

Just in case those women are smart, are there any race tracks down there?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ken Larsen:
chucks got the touch. must be that he has (2) vipers.. hear that girls. Not one, or three, or four.. hes got two vipers. I guess his hardest decision of the day is wich of his II vipers he wants to drive.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, now…let’s not go highjacking this thread. Keep the *********** of this post open so Jennifer can graciously inform us of the influx of snakes in "The Bush."

Or is that what we were talking about?

OP
OP
T

THUNDER DOWN UNDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,

I think you have been watching too much Survivor (THE OUTBACK)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Never underestimate the Aussie Woman, why do you think there are so many single Female's Down Under.

confused.gif
We have race tracks lots of them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We also have roads to Drive Vipers on and houses. Only some of us live in huts and hang in tribes or have kangaroos jumping through our back yards
cool.gif
cool.gif
:wouldn't that be cool.

We are in the process of setting up a Viper Club here in Aus, would love to catch up with you if your ever Down Under.

Cheers

Jennifer

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, its Rowan here, your Work Experience buddy from 2000. I read about your recent sucess in the paper, Well done!!! Awesome to see some factory backing for the cars u already do such a fantastic job on. When u have some of the Vipers in, i will have to give u a buzz and drop by to take a few snap shots
smile.gif
Take care and keep up the great work.

PS. Say hi to Dee and Dion for me ;)

Rowan.

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much would it cost to get you to do the compliance plate and conversion if I import my own? I am thinking of buying my cousin's Viper and bringing it over.. I have seen ads for kits in QLD as low as $5500.. but who attaches the plate? What will the parts support be like? Who do you get to work on Vipers in Melbourne?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chuckie, Chuckie............ifen you don't clean up your act bout them beautiful Aussie Sheilas, fraid some of the boys down under are going to have to take you OUTBACK !!! ( Double entendre meant and noted ).

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Pemberton:
the boys down under are going to have to take you OUTBACK !!! ( Double entendre meant and noted ).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch!!! No thanks. I'll be a semi-perfect gentleman to the ladies.

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I will be making my 8th trip to Australia in a few weeks. From experience I can say that there are some of the most beautiful and extremely aggressive women in Australia. You could even hook up over there.

OP
OP
T

THUNDER DOWN UNDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miles B.

Our company is situated in Bayswater, Melbourne. THE911FACTORY (VIPERFORMANCE) We hold compliance for Used DODGE VIPER'S and New DODGE VIPERS. We do not sell conversion kits, and you cannot buy compliance plates. We convert the vehicles to Right hand drive at a cost of $38,000.00 Australian.

Jennifer

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OUCH. I'm not too knowledgeable on the whole compliance thing (yet), but as I understand there are 2 kinds of plates.. low vol and personal.. is the personal any easier (cheaper) for me? Sorry if I am asking rude questions that wont earn you money ;-)

The main thing I am worried about is the servicing.. parts aren't a problem with all of my relatives, and my frequent trips back and forth... but there ain't no Dan Cragin in Melbourne is there? Is there much Viper tuning going on in Australia? I am thinking about either the new TT or supercharger packages before my car leaves the states, or just a 250 shot...

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
(posting for a friend who has yet to be approved for here)

Hi guys and girls
smile.gif

Im another aussie that is infatuated with the Vipers, although may be some time before i can own one...how much is it going to cost for one of these 25 beasts???

Also are there any of you that are in houston, TX (july 14 to 23 to be exact?) that wouldnt mind showing me a viper when i am on holidays over there?
smile.gif

Thanks

Rowan ( [email protected] )
91 Familia 4WD Turbo Rally-car
http://familiagtx.20m.com"

(end of posting)

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck 98 RT/10,
I have been down under... was with my wife in Sydney and out to Caines for 3 weeks .. and I must say the Aussie are simply gorgeous.
And the ******* beaches at manly were nice too.

Jennifer,
Isn't $38,000 Australian around $10,000 U.S. dollars??
I know my vacation with the exchange rate was one of the cheapest trips that we had ever taken.

I recommend everyone go down under for holiday!!!
HUN

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, about 20 grand US.. the cars are apparently going to go for about 250,000 aussie dollars.. about 130k USD. Plus they will probably all be sold pretty much instantly (there are at least 10 collectors I can think of who would be seriously considering garage queening them - oh well, less on the streets to compete with me!). I hope I can get mine over and on the road for 60k USD for a purty '98.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh ... now this is my idea of an interesting discussion. Exotic sports cars and "**** available Aussie women". However, I need a little proof that Aussie women are ****. Can someone please post a picture of a typical Aussie woman? Thanks.

Sleepless in Georgia, USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang