$250+ Hot Wheel Viper

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
This is actually a VERY fair price for this particular model!!

It's really hard to find!!
If I didn't have one already I'd be snapping it up myself!!

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the advertisment guys. Yes this is my car and yes the box is tattered. This was the reason I originally bought it. I collect for the car not the card or box who cares about that! The reason I am passing it on is because in the 10 years of collecting I came across another one and this one is loose. I couldn't bring myself to throwing out the box so I bought a loose one for $300. Yes I may be crazy buying a car I already have but if any of you are aware of anything with small scale collecting you will know that this is the rarest and hardest to aquire of them all. Mint boxed versions have sold for $1000 plus I personally sold my first one for that when I down graded to the tattered box which dislays alot better than the extra closeup pics show. I have $600 in the boxed version and I do relize the market isn't as good as it used to be but the fact that a loose one was purchased on the bay for the $300 + about 4 to 6 months ago(with bidding no reserve or BIN)shows that my starting price is way more than fair. If it doesn't sell it's not a big deal I'll just keep it.

another know fact about these in closing is they were given out at the 1998 APEC summit to world leaders. There were 25 world leader in attendence. There were an estimated 20 viper and 20 vettes made for this event.

Perhaps I lost it long ago but I would rather have cars like this in my collection than one I can find on ebay every time I look.

Sorry for the Rant but I felt as If this was directed at me just a fellow collector that's in this for the fun!

DiecastViper AKA ViperMan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi