2nd Annual Party At The Pool. All Viper Owners Welcome.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Dean Loucks has asked me to post an invitation for all of our fellow Viper owners to come and enjoy a day (I am sure it will go late into the night) of fun and excitement at his home in Niles Michigan on July 10th.
This will be a big time pool party and barbecue. For those of you who joined us last year it will be bigger and better than before, for the new comers, bring your bathing suit, appetite and sense of humor because we are going to have fun!
Click on the link below and select the category "Party Information"
http://www.the-artofdesign.com/portfolio.cfm

Any questions can be e-mailed to: [email protected], attention Kelly. She will be able to answer all your questions. :2tu:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
May be a few scattered showers tomorrow...but, hopefully there will be a good turnout...especially if the Chicago Group have all gotten their Inbdiana travel visa's. :D :D :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Reaction score
Everyone that didn't show blew it, man it was a great time for all, Deans home is beautiful and so where all his friends,,,,

For the Tirerack part they are were excellent, Luke thanks and next year My kid(dont have one)will be working the stopwatches, Dean was the quickest and I was second in my John Archer prepped SRT4,,,,, :2tu: :p

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well said, Gary...and, I enjoyed running up there with you yesterday.

By the way, Gary...REMEMBER to call tho Ohio PCA in regards to this coming Putnam Park event. It may be amusing to see how many Porsches your Archer SRT-4 will eat for lunch that day !!

OP
OP
B

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Garolittle,
we all signed a release: What happens at the party stays at the party!

It was great to see everyone!
Dean and Marie , Thank You very much for welcoming us into your home.

Ps. Dean was contributing to the young ladies scholorship fund $2.00 at a time. You would of had to be there to understand. :2tu:

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garolittle,
we all signed a release: What happens at the party stays at the party!

Ok, ok. As an American citizen, I have the right to know if there were scantly clad young ladies at the party. I will be at the party next year but I insist on seeing some hot babes in bathing suits. :D :usa:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gary,

Please be nice to the Porsche guys at Putnam, and make sure you only pass them once during each session. Twice seems to cause alot of frustration and teeth grinding. Good luck and that is one fun track. You need to drag some more of the Indy and Chicago crowd over for the fun. Our Porsche group ,here in the Heartland, are great guys and gals , and they do a bang up show ( let me rephrase that, ha ). Good luck and guten fahrt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte