4/9-4/10 Track Days -Savannah, GA(Roebling road)

NoPistons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys-
just thought id past the info along. the price is $315 for both days unless you need an instructor. if anyone is interested, let me know and i'll get some reserved parking. -brian

---this is cut and pasted----
Hey Everyone,

This year there will be a new drivers education and track day program at Roebling Road Raceway in Savannah, GA. The Program is Seat Time Performance Driving Days, and like its name says it will give everyone a great chance to learn, practice and test their cars at the edge of the performance envelope.

Seat Time PDDs will be divided up into 4 groups: DE Phase 1, DE Phase 2, Solo Group and Test & Tune. The two Drivers' Ed run groups are for people with little or no on track experience. There will be classroom time, and a ride along instructor to advance your learning curve. The Solo group is for drivers with solo approval from another organization, PCA/SCCA/NASA..etc, or approval from Seat Time's chief instructor. The Test & Tune group is for drivers with race licenses, and racecars with logbooks.

The first date is April 9,10th and the two day price is $315.oo for Solo/Test and Tune, and $395.oo for Drivers Education.

If you plan on attening a single day it is $175 for solo/test&tune, and $225.oo for Drivers' Ed.

You can learn more at www.seat-time.com any questions you have should be answered there.

JoeD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is anyone considering this?
Has anyone done it?

Comments Plz.

JoeD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm track ****** also and am seriously thinking of making this one. Would like to get ANY feedback from VCA members who know about the facilities/training there for a first timer. Would be great to have a few vipers show! ...JoeD

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a nice fun track, One of my favorites. There is much run off so there are only a few solid things to hit. REMEBER THIS WHEN YOU GO OFF NO BIG CORRECTIONS WITH THE STEERING WHEEL!!!. The ground is beach sand & it is easy for the tire to dig in & give you a tumble. With ample run off let the car do its thing(unless you are going to hit something !!) & EASE back on the track. That being said , RR is challanging track for beginers & novices alike. You can hit well into the 140mph in a viper on a hot lap. the course is flat, with many decreasing & increasing radius curves. Try it you will love it. Much less intimidating than Road Atlanta and almost as much fun. Try the Olimpic rest on river street for some grat greek food & drink. Tell Nick you are racing & hell buy the Ouzo!

JoeD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey 2Fast Gary...You gonna do this?
I'm likely to commit this week if there are still openings!

OP
OP
N

NoPistons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there seems to be lots of runoff room on this track. i know no track is "safe" but this seems like a good beginner track to me. i live about 20 minutes south of lowes motorspeed way, and im too chicken to take my car out to lowes.

you can take a picture tour by visiting this url.
http://www.seat-time.com/vtour/index1.htm

all levels are welcome of course. sorry for the delay since i started this post. i hope to see everyone there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32