4 post lift, is this one good?

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw this one for sale at Costco:

Costco - Dannmar D7-X 4-post Lift

It's a Dannmar D-7x 4 post lift, with approchable ramp.

They're asking $2800 which includes delivery. Is this one good enough? Is there a less expensive one that will be as good as this available in Canada?

Thanks!

rt/10stew

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that looks identical to the one my brother purchased. We picked it up from a distributor near pearson airport. he has used it quite a bit and loves it. I wish I had the headroom in my garage for one. I will try to find out the name and the price of the one he has.

Stew

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a renamed greg smith equipment 4 post lift

Is it good enough? Does this say anything?

You must be registered for see images

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes it is 1800 plus delivery, mine was 3100 delivered and installed but the thing is he is canadian so is that price in canadian dollars? My price was 2100 delivered but I needed to have a forklift to take it off the freight truck.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
don't even try the back yard buddy, I called them and they wanted 6k for it.

Back yard Buddy are a little full of themselves. They do have a good design, but for that price I would rather have two Rotary lifts instead. I think Rotary lifts are overbuilt and well made. Bend Pak is a good lift but not as good as the Rotary in my opinion. I've looked at many many lifts...so for the money i would go with Rotary.

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a DoublePark and so does my uncle. My dad has one made local in MI, Roush Racing uses them. Nice.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the same two I purchased 3 years ago from a local guy for $3,000 apiece. They were fairly new at the time and I have noticed prices have come down since then. Have been great for me. I have exactly 10 ft. ceiling. I can put a Road Runner(54 in.) and a 2006 Charger(58 In.) over and under.
I use mine to change oil, or tires, or cleaning, or polishing underside of RR HT, or painting rotors, or pretty much anything I need to do underneath the cars. I did not see drip trays or jacking beam on the Costco add. Both are a must!!
Good luck.

Here are pics;

Attachments

• Viper1 002.jpg
    Viper1 002.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Viper1 004.jpg
    Viper1 004.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics