41 Raffle Tickts left!!!!!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are only 41 unspoken for tickets left. since you are the web-heads, you get this last chance to buy up the remaining tickets. Once these tickets go it may be a while before you see another Viper raffle, so don't snooze! Good luck to all.

OP
OP
S

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They can't open it up to non members because of the state laws. Plus it has always been the intention to keep it as a member benefit.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yuckydog,

You can walk over to my house, give me $4,100 and I'll buy you the rest of the tickets!!
supergrin.gif

yuckydog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Birvini:
Yuckydog,

You can walk over to my house, give me $4,100 and I'll buy you the rest of the tickets!!
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm!
laugh.gif

I Ben Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keeping the raffle as a member benefit is a perfectly legimate thing to do. The club can decide to do what the club wants.

As for the law, there are hundreds of raffles that circumvent the law guite easily. For example, the Corvette Museaum does it by simply holding the ticket for the buyer. You win, you go to the museaum, pick up your ticket and then use the ticket to claim your prize.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
National VCA researched the option ofsales to the general public, but MI law prohibits NON-CHARITABLE organizations from offering such options.

As far as holding the ticket, this does not make any difference, nor would we want to chance a "loophole" that could possibly lose our raffle status with the state.

It's very possible that the Museum raffle, since possibly a charitable entity, could easily qualify for general ticket sales.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang