5 Vipers left today from Florida via Reliable

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
My Viper was the last one on the Reliable truck today from Orlando, four other Vipers aboard from Florida. Who is who on that truck? Maybe we can get the Floridians together at some point out in Vegas? I understand that Reliable sent a truck out last week for South Florida Vipers tot he West Coast.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine was loaded onto the Reliable truck today also with 5 other Vipers at Roanoke Motors. Mine is in good company with John Gassmans. I heard that there are 110 coming from Illinois. :2tu: :cool:

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I beleive our caravan from northern California already has 50 cars signed up.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine was loaded onto the Reliable truck today also with 5 other Vipers at Roanoke Motors. Mine is in good company with John Gassmans. I heard that there are 110 coming from Illinois. :2tu: :cool:

Wow, 110 cars . Thats a big caravan. L:ike Randy said, theres about 50 of us leaving from San Jose,CA. Should be fun!!

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!! Sure wish I lived in the Lower 48!! It takes a week on the barge @ $1500.00 to Seattle then drive. Guess that's not too bad. Florida has to be expensive. Going carless this year because it was too soon of a decision. Maybe next year a car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang