50k maintenance

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm at 52k on my 05 and looking to make sure I maintain everything due, thoughts on what I need to do?

Offhand I'm thinking air filters and coolant. What's good to go with on air filters? I'm stock.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are all fine, though PS is due soon too, looking to see if there's anything beyond the fluids and what's good to go with on air filters.

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe Racing (online store) has some nice drop-in filters for $86/pair that look very much like a K&N style filter. You keep your stock Gen 3 housing with these filters. I've tried them and would give them a thumbs up all the way.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe Racing (online store) has some nice drop-in filters for $86/pair that look very much like a K&N style filter. You keep your stock Gen 3 housing with these filters. I've tried them and would give them a thumbs up all the way.
I have those as well, S&B is the brand. They look exactly like the K&N filters, just lower priced. I use the K&N filter recharger kit to service them once a year. ..........I think they only add 2800 horsepower though, not the 5000 horsepower that you get from K&N. (results may vary)