51,500$. Any takers?

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I posted about a week ago I was going to let the viperclub viewers have the first crack at my car. I should be placing it in the autotrader by next week if nobody here is interested. I am going to try to hold out on the price as much as I can. I will have the starting price set at 53k. If you have any questions please let me know.

As for all of the words of encouragement and prayers I will be forever grateful. I let my wife see all of the posts and PM's and she was very moved and said, " I did not realize how nice everyone is" she was very encouraged and finally said " I wish we didn't have to sell it".

I am sure that there is another viper in my future as soon as we jump this hurdle. Once again thank you.

Respectfully,
Martin Ramirez

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its a good deal for 53k. I was buying one this past summer for 55k with 12k miles. Hope you get what you are asking and my prayers are with you and your wife.

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM me...
Vehicle detail... your willingness to convert to EU Spec.. i.e. mainland Europe.. and shipping.

Even though I am not from Nigeria... I will send you the money per your set up, as long as I am satisfied with the car.

Hell I might even go higher than your price... import duties need to be factored in. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang