52 year old mom vs 600 hp viper

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first day I got my car I took my 80 year old Mom for a ride like that. That was back in 2008 and she still talks about it!!!!! Good video.

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First week I got my viper I took my 61 year old mother for a ride like that and I got pulled over after leaving a intersection when the light turned green. They nailed me a 63 in a 45 and when the officer asked why I was traveling at that speed my only answer was well i was only in 2nd gear. He didnt take to kind to that.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fun to watch video!
You can almost hear her thoughts by watching her face. :lmao:
snakem04, good story! :D

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool, glad she liked the ride. I offered to let my Dad try my Viper without me in it and he turned me down.

Cfiiman, that was a cool vid too, did you get the Heffner twin turbo done?

Regards,
Aaron

rey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Twister good idea, but ruined with tomfoolery..... Best of luck with your car!!!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's cool, glad she liked the ride. I offered to let my Dad try my Viper without me in it and he turned me down.

Cfiiman, that was a cool vid too, did you get the Heffner twin turbo done?

Regards,
Aaron

Aaron, think you might have me confused with someone else, I would love to have a Heffner Twin Turbo, but never started on anything like that :D

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like she had a blast. And, your mom doesn't look anywhere close to 52.

So, what is 52 supposed to look like??? :dunno: I don't know if you are one of them, but some of the young guys think 50 is ancient... :omg: I'll be 50 in a few weeks and I still school a lot of kids in basketball, baseball, etc. :D 50 happens pretty damn fast I will tell you, but it has nothing to do with a persons ability or willingness to have fun or not. As if someone who is 52 is going to **** thier pants riding in a Viper... :lmao:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron, think you might have me confused with someone else, I would love to have a Heffner Twin Turbo, but never started on anything like that :D

Dear cfiiman,

You are correct, I thought the video link you posted was of You and Your Mom....but after I re-read your post, you were just sharing someone else's video. I hope you add a Heffner Twin Turbo Gallardo this year....heck I hope we all can add one to our car inventory!

Regards,
Aaron

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy gives grandma a 'spirited' ride at a Viper event:)

DSC_57051.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi