5th Annual Somerville Cruise Night

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The 5th Annual Somerville, N.J. Cruise Night will be held on Friday, July 20th in conjunction with the Classic Cruisers Night held every Friday during the summer. We will meet at the Bridgewater Commons Mall at the intersection of Route 202/206 and Route 22. We will depart the Mall and caravan to Somerville at 5:30 PM. For those who can not make the caravan, meet us anytime in the Snake Pit which is reserved for Viper only parking at the corner of South Bridge Street and East main Street in front of the old County Court House.
The Cruise Night is very a popular area attraction especially for car buffs. It features a collection of over 300 Classic, Vintage, Custom, and Exotic Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles. Admission is free.
Once we get there, you are welcome to walk around and take in the sights. The Viper Club has reserved The Pub Room, a private room at Verve, a fantastic restaurant, directly across the street from the Snake Pit. From the Pub room, you have a clear view at the where our cars are parked. The festivities start at 7:30 with Hot and Cold passed and placed Hors D'Hoeurves to 8:30. We will then have a grand buffet starting at around 8:30. The Pub Room features a private cash bar at Happy Hour prices. The cost for dinner is $35.00/PP including tax and gratuity. Please bring your spouse and come and join us. If you have questions about this event, please call Charlie at (908) 581-8555. We will be raising money for our favorite charity, sending a World War II veteran and a companion on an all expenses paid trip back to his field of Combat. Please e-mail me to request a donation form, but feel free to make your donation at Verve. We will have a donation bucket on sight.
:usa: :usa: :2tu: :usa: :usa:
We have limited space, so please send your check in and register with;
Donna Kocubinski
Michael & Carroll
501 Broadway, Suite 201
Point Pleasant, N.J. 08742

Last edited:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great event hosted by Charlie, don't miss it!

If you've never been to a club event, this is a good starting point. You'll meet your local club members and get to enjoy driving your car!
I hear some members of Fitzwell Racing are going:drive:

Bobby:usa:

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
bth1,
If you are stuck your Wee One would be welcome for dinner.
To all,
Don't forget to send in your check to Donna.

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let's hope for a great weather Friday. Please do not forget to send your checks in to Donna (address in my original post) made out to the Viper Club of New jersey. Come one, come all and bring your spouse. The buffet dinner is a great social gathering. Everyone that attends has a wonderful time. I will see you there.

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Reservations for dinner are coming in fast. We have room fro about 40 people, so make sure that you send your checks in to Donna (address on my original post) made out to the Viper Club of New jersey. All are welcome to join us for dinner. A nice gathering for all Viper owners and spouses. If you are stuck for a baby sitter, please bring your children.

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am definitely going to try to make it with my wife. If I do it will be my first viper event! I have wanted to go to other events before but have always been to busy at work (catering), or my car has been *******.
It sounds like a nice evening. A couple of questions- How far is the cruise from the mall to the town, and where do you meet at the mall? If we have dinner is there time to walk around and see the "show"?
Thanks
Gary

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cruise from the mall to the town is no more than a half hour. Yes you will have time to walk around an see the sites, and there are some!! Dinner is always great.

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If this is your first Viper event, you will see a lot of Vipers. We average thirty. You will meet a lot of fellow enthusiasts that are very willing to share information with you about the greatest sports car on the planet. Th Snake Pit is about a 15 minute drive from the mall. We will be meeting at the south end of the Bridgewater Commons Mall in front of Macys. We moved dinner back a bit this year so you can walk around and see the show. The Snake Pit is directly across the street from the restaurant so you have a clear view of your car at all times. This is a spouses event and they all look forward to seeing their friends that they have not seen for awhile. If you or anyone else wants to attend dinner, just let me know (because I need to give them a head count) and bring your check for $35.00 PP made out to The Viper club of New Jersey.

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great. I will be there with my wife barring a rain storm. You can count us in for the dinner. We look foward to meeting everyone there. It might be helpful if i could get someones cell number just in case we have a problem finding you guys.
Also we will be driving up from Philly area on rt95 to rt206 if anyone is coming from that area.

Thanks
Gary

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Synfull,

I used to live on the main street in Somerville, I used to make it from the mall to my apartment in about 3 minutes late at night when nobody was out.....that was when I had a Thunderbird SC....so I'm figuring even at the speed limit, the trip should be under 10 minutes.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Synfull and AFL in NJ! Thanks for your support. Look me up at the Mall. I have the 01 GTS Sapphire Blue with silver stripes.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great, meet you all there!

Washed the car tonight and vacuumed it, now all I need is no more rain!

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen