600 HP STOCK? DODGE...YOU ROCK!!!!!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Agreed! Updated motor, better cooling, new clutch, new trans, new differential, larger brakes - unlimited color/stripe/wheel/interior choices. Hood looks bad-asp!

Looks like a home run - especially if there is still more left in the motor - as others hint at.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I rag about DC... this was a great move. As much as I prefer the looks of the gen1/2... I'm glad they spent more time on performance than the looks. I can wait for a body change down the line. What matters now is the power! :2tu:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still dont think they did any changes to the brakes on the car.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bigger rotor I thought? Regardless, there are other things not directly brake related that will make a car stop. Stickier tires for one. Less rotating mass for another.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the rotors are the same size. The information in the press release was a bit confusing. I agree with your other comments...

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am very excited about this car, too. Looking forward to seeing it in a few weeks up close and hearing the 'official' details (weight, price, availability, etc.)

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice job, DC. Just make sure it spanks the Z06 in all categories, minus the cupholder. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang