81 degrees in VA Beach, got out the Lexus, Mercedes and Viper

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8075DSC01594s-med.JPG

Lexus is on the left, Mercedes is on the right, and you know where the Viper is!

Anyone ever take their rear license plate off while cleaning their car and forget to put it back on? I drove around for over an hour and a half today with no front or rear plate! :shocked:

A few more pictures:

8075DSC01592s-med.JPG

8075DSC01591s-med.JPG

8075DSC01587s-med.JPG

8075DSC01600s-med.JPG

Mods include Jesel 1.7 rockers, VEC2, Corsa exhaust, RT Cats, NWE Spring caps, CCW 505As with 355 Pirellis in the rear, Roe side sill insulation, fan controller, Roe hoses and clutch adjustment, HIDS, B-Quiet sound insulation, various MGW interior pieces, 3M Vinyl stripes, clear side markers, and Silverbulbs

DrDJ

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sharp pictures! Love the wheels... I have a brand new set sitting in the garage I just have not put on the car yet... still burning off old rubber!

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent! I was tempted to get mine out but worked on my truck instead. Believe me when I say it needed it much more. It may have broke 70 up here but defintely not 81! Looks like it was still a little overcast down your way. Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
D

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the silver/blue

LOL, it looks like it may be time for an updated computer monitor. :p I went with metallic grey stripes for a more subtle look. Now that it's done, I actually like the silver/blue combo a bit better, but the stripes can always be switched later!

DrDJ

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allright, GUYS, enough with cute sh*t. All I know is there is ice and snow on the ground in NY and so I don't give a ra*t's as* about 81 in VA Beach.

AC

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the silver/blue

LOL, it looks like it may be time for an updated computer monitor. :p I went with metallic grey stripes for a more subtle look. Now that it's done, I actually like the silver/blue combo a bit better, but the stripes can always be switched later!

DrDJ

What do you mean by switched later? Are those vinyl or are they painted on? If theyre vinyl, they look damn good. It would have fooled me.

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in Cali and it's no where near 81 degrees!

Cool color combo! I like the name of your dogs, you got a lot of us!