94 Dashboard

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 94 grey dash with a few paint scratches that I replaced with a new one a few years back. PM me if interested.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very interesting. I have a brand new one in my basement, never used, never installed. Wonder what they are going for these days since they are no longer made.
You must be registered for see images attach

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if your's isn't damaged and the problem is the paint, paint it yourself, about 2 hours of work and $20 and your car will look way better than when it was new. I painted mine black and couldn't be happier.

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a beat up one on EBay once and bought it, even sold mine on EBay after I refinished the one I bought. If it needs refinished they go from 100-200. If it is a new grey fuzzy, well I would bet 400-500, but that is just a guess. THe other thing to keep in mind about the brand new one. It is basically useless unless you can get a new radio bezel and door handle trim as well. THose pieces used would never match a new dash.

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the dash, radio bezel, and door handle trim in original grey that I replaced with a new on new several years back. Most of the scratches are on the radio bezel and glovebox door. PM me if interested.

Scratched from finger nails opening glove box and from the guy who installed my CD stack deck that connects to the back of the radio.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960