94 R/T ....CRACKED INTAKE

Scott E. Smith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well some of you have been trying to help with my 94 R/T not running right.....turns out it has a crack in the driver side runner spraying fuel everywhere and right down the throat of cyl # 10 how? why? who knows!!!!! obviously unrepairable ....so does anyone have a stock intake they would like to sell?

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just noticed you're in Fairfax, Va. I'm in Alexandria. Let me know if you want a hand putting that intake on. I have a fully equipped garage if you don't. Call RonB at the parts rack to get the part. He's one of the best in the business.

--Rob
[email protected]

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Well some of you have been trying to help with my 94 R/T not running right.....turns out it has a crack in the driver side runner spraying fuel everywhere and right down the throat of cyl # 10 how? why? who knows!!!!! obviously unrepairable ....so does anyone have a stock intake they would like to sell?

Not a word of thanks for my insight? Hmmmph! I'm taking my marbles and going home! :D

OP
OP
S

Scott E. Smith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Vic.....you were correct!!! and thanks to all who chimed in...any insight helped..it was tough to locate.as for tig welding it....the manifold would have to be cut open just to get to it,it's inside the runner at the very rear.so I'm trying to locate a used one.pluse if it let go in one spot maybe weak in other spots.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Wonder what caused that to happen? Has it been ported or extrude honed that you can tell?

OP
OP
S

Scott E. Smith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's the million dollar question. as far as I know it's stock. I've had the car 6 years and bought it from the original owner. maybe some moisture in the fuel system? it did get in the low single digits here for a while.well I e-mailed Jon b at parts rack...he's helped out alot in the past.my fingers are crossed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth Geyer