97gts NX System Dyno #'s

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 97gts NX System Dyno #\'s

We can help with the power!!!
We can get you over 750hp without NOS or a supercharger. Best of all....we are still working hard to get EVEN MORE!

Stay tuned! We are finalizing some new parts to maximize the strength and power of the engine for racing and street applications.

-Wayne

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
97gts NX System Dyno #\'s

Just took the car off the dyno. 97gts 17,000 miles side exhaust, tri-y headers, Sean Roe hi-flow cats, btr air cones, and NX nitrous system 100 hp jets (not for long).

First run no juice 442.3RWHP @ 467.7RWTQ

Second run on juice 537.6RWHP @ 633.5RWTQ

NEED MORE POWER!!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yo T,most important issue with NAS is your air/fuel.I recommend 10.5 to 1 or fatter,I could easily show more DYNO RWHP by making it lean and mean.How long do you want your head gaskets to last?Time to call John Purner,the man whose wheel fabrication quality superceeds his sense of humor!
You just need to be TOOFASTIZED
tongue.gif

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jet it up there, Snake, you only live once. LOL.

I agree with Toof, get an a/f meter attached before increasing power. I can tell you from testing the NX kit on a few cars that 580 RWHP is the limit of hp available without starting to lean out. There are lots of alternatives, please feel free to give us a call should you want to make another 100 or so horsepower.

Good luck,

Tom
Http://btrviper.com

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Air fuel Ratio 12.6 no juice.

10.0 on juice.

Scott nice 10.8 run at the track
hail[1].gif

Tires are next!
BURNOUT.gif

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

T,were dynoing and tuning several vipers and some nitrous Z06's next Saturday.Get that big cam 97GTS tuned for the Second Supercarchicago Shootout on Friday August 30th.Are you gonna hit the club meeting this Wed?as the kids say,WORD!

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kingsnake,
Tell me about the set up. I suppose this is a wet system. Did it come with a fuel cell? Where did you mount it? Did you dyno tune it? How hard was the install?

Thanks

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeff The System was installed by SvSi. I was haveing a Three car garage built at the time and Ron Sr. from SvSi was nice enough to work on the car for me while that was being done, but if you by the basic kit looks like it would take a person with basic skills about 8-10 hours. I don't have photo's to down load yet but the install is looks Great thans to (JIM & JAY). The purge system is mounted on top of a diamond plate with the NOS and GAS mounted under it. the plate is mounted between the BTR cones. The rear I have a 12lbs Carbon bottle mounted on a round peice of plywood which fits good under the spare tire carpet. SvSi deleted the multi wires and used a neat plug and play wire set with a fuse box, MSD window switch, new NX TPS activation switch, and the ash try holds the new NX switches. E mail me this week I will have pic's.