(A/C, Heater )Blower broke!! Help

Izover4u

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So i took the car out tonight for the first time in 3 weeks turned on the A/C and realized that no air was blowing out of the vents...:confused: Has anyone else had this problem? Advice?

Thanks

xjrguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes,

I had this problem when I bought my car (05) used.

Brought it to Dodge dealer after I checked the fuses and anything else obvious and they replaced the blower motor under warranty.

That fixed the problem.

There was a strange smell in the cabin which was gone after the blower motor got replaced. Almost smelled like bad catalytic converter (must have been the blower motor windings burning smell)

OP
OP
I

Izover4u

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes,

I had this problem when I bought my car (05) used.

Brought it to Dodge dealer after I checked the fuses and anything else obvious and they replaced the blower motor under warranty.

That fixed the problem.

There was a strange smell in the cabin which was gone after the blower motor got replaced. Almost smelled like bad catalytic converter (must have been the blower motor windings burning smell)

I am going to check the fuses tomorrow and if all fails will bring it ot the dealer... I don't think my car is under warrenty still.. bought it used last November... Car is an 04' mamba..

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happened to my car and I used the warranty and its fine now. I'm not sure what the deal was but I had it back the next day. My 2500 mega-cab had the same problem and I followed the same procedure. Do you see a quality problem here or am I just lucky.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper