A few pics from Viperdays...

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Well Put UNRATLD! I'm sure this joker went on a Vette forum and posted how much fun he had at a Viper event getting beat by Vipers.

In my view Cobra4B should do as he indicated in his OWN post - " :smirk: Sorry... leaving now!" Just leave for good and go post on a Vette board - that is until he cures his <font color="red">ViperWannaBe </font> status and upgrades to a Viper. :headbang:

lonestar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a cool picture I took from the event this year.

You must be registered for see images

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with UNRATLD 100%. The 3rd link says it all he bashes the Viper worst than I have ever heard. The same you here from most Vette owners. The other link just bragging about what he can do with his car, on the wrong forum.
Some people are going to overlook being snowed by this idiot when it comes to events they need as many participants as possible to enter. This gives him a free ticket to some, to come here and say what ever he wants.
They might want to change this board to Universal Car Club of America. :2tu:

01 Sapphire RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys think you could easy up on the kid? 22 and has a Z06. What did you drive at 22? He loves cars. I think he is doing well. He is driving around the country increasing his skills. He will probably own a Viper earlier in age than most off us. Maybe one day he will give us a ride in his Lamborghini. Be Nice you do drive a dream car.
Just a thought
Dave

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a '97 gts at 23, what's your point? I didn't go on the vette forum saying how slow corvettes are. Maybe he wasn't being a troll this time, but it's too late. He messed up long time ago by bashing our cars.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I can give the guy a break once, maybe twice - but when you come over to a Viper board, talk VIPER. If I wanted to hear and talk about Vettes, I'd be over on that board. Many people have stated the same - and last I checked this was the VIPER Club of America. If he wants to come over to this board, be cordial, and talk VIPER - Great. If as his past posts have shown, he wants to spew his 22 year old garbage and then leave - leave for good!

timz06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking about events before and after is almost as fun as the events themselves. We talked about this event a lot on CF since we had 12 vettes show up. People that atttended fun events are usually interested in seeing pics and videos, as it reminds them of the fun they had. Many are also interested in seeing pics of their cars on track. Since this was a viper event cobra probably just wanted to share with the viper people. I posted my video for the same reasons.

If cobra really makes you so upset, why don't you just ignore him instead of writing posts with elaborate analogies and metaphors? If everyone ignored his post it would go to the bottom really quick.

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad that the Vettes, Porsches and BMW car(s) came to VIR. It made for a better weekend for all concerned. You guys are welcome at Viper Days anytime - looking forward to seeing you at other events.

OP
OP
C

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping to meet some of you Viper guys out there and put some faces w/ the names, but I only met a few.

Like I said these pics were the ones sent to my by a local Viper owner who took them, I'll post up plenty of snake pics when I get my CD in, I've got some great shots.

As much as some of you'd like to think I don't have Viper envy; I do have comp coupe envy ;) . I could have bought a used GTS when I was shopping for the Z06, but like I've said over and over I'm 6'4" 220 and have broad shoulders, can't fit comfortably in a Viper at all, let alone w/ a helmet on. Anyone want to loan me a few hundred grand to buy a comp coupe? I know some of you could spare it.

Again I didn't buy my car to get attention or for stock straight line performance, yes a stock Viper is a few clicks faster but that can be modded away. I bought my car b/c it's the best all around car for me... me. It'll fly around VIR w/ the best of them (look at Tim's driving) and then I can fill it full of crap and drive home getting 30 mpg in comfort. Enought on that...

I'll probably sign up for the G&amp;W event in November and maybe try to fit one in between. Buying my first house this next month so mod money is on hold.

silverz06vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad that the Vettes, Porsches and BMW car(s) came to VIR. It made for a better weekend for all concerned. You guys are welcome at Viper Days anytime - looking forward to seeing you at other events.

Thanks Newt! I had a great time myself as I did last year at Viperdays. Great event that Skip, Courtney and the Viperdays crew put on.

BTW here are my pics from the event.

http://community.webshots.com/user/silverz06

Warning pic folder contains pictures of Z06 and a few vipers. :D

Cobra, It was great running with you.

As my good Viper friend Flyin' Ryan always said: "Don't talk any smack unless you bring it to the track"

Peace!

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. I'll bet the guys dissing cobra4b havent had their cars off the cobblestone driveway let alone participated in a driving event. (Driving to your local ******* doesnt count) I suggest some of you take the Jergens off the dashboard, take your hands out of your pants, grab the steering wheel and learn to f*in drive. At least prove you have the right to call someone out.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bugeater, it's not the fact that he doesn't know how to drive. He gives him self every excuse why he didn't get a viper and at the same time bashing our cars. If I had track close to me I would love to, right now it's only drag racing for me.

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said, John! Viperdays is about making people better drivers - not better bashers. Whether you drive a Viper, a Z06 or a Neon - they are a handfull on the track until you learn the skills. Everybody I saw at VIR drove their respective butts off while not only learning but having a great time. Stop talking about it come to an event - VOI 8 is a perfect opportunity, since most of you should already be there anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery