A few pics of my autoform additions

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally took a few ok pictures of my spring project to post plus a couple photo shopped ones. That front end gets so many positive comments and looks so good in person

Attachments

• 2010 07 18 VPR 007.jpg
    2010 07 18 VPR 007.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 243
  • VP copy.jpg
    VP copy.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 2010 06 26 River 038.jpg
    2010 06 26 River 038.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Viper-spice-sm.jpg
    Viper-spice-sm.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Viper-sm.jpg
    Viper-sm.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the parts are autoform except the spoiler which is the mopar style. All through Jon B who got me a great price on the package.

The roof scoop is non functional but is hard to tell unless you are right close. This also gets a ton of positive comments

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the parts are autoform except the spoiler which is the mopar style. All through Jon B who got me a great price on the package.

The roof scoop is non functional but is hard to tell unless you are right close. This also gets a ton of positive comments

Was the Le Man Fascia/Splitter direct bolt on? Thinking of replacing my front fascia.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have the lemans version. I have the daytona version. Somewhat smoother looking without the 2 extra head light bubles. I did the splitter in semigloss black and have the lemans rear wing. May I humbly sugggest adding the splitter supports. Didn't seem to me enough holding the splitter on GTS Bruce

OP
OP

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was the Le Man Fascia/Splitter direct bolt on? Thinking of replacing my front fascia.

It took the body shop 29 hours just to get the fascia installed so that the installer was happy with the fit, so it definitely was not cheap. Car was never in an accident so I hoped it would go on better than that, but worth it in my opinnion

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It took the body shop 29 hours just to get the fascia installed so that the installer was happy with the fit, so it definitely was not cheap. Car was never in an accident so I hoped it would go on better than that, but worth it in my opinnion

Thanks, so much for the DIY installer

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any close up pics of the roof scope, I m very interested, could it be made functional?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any close up pics of the roof scope, I m very interested, could it be made functional?

I have the ame set up and the scoop definately can be made functional. However you dont want to do that... Initially it seemed like a great idea, until I realized that at 160 I have so much overpressure in the cabin that it blows the sidewindows out. To add a scoop on that would bring some serious issues into high speed driving. On track, of course...:D

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That looks really nice and the mopar spoiler looks better than i thought. Great looking all of it! :2tu:

OP
OP

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car, nice pics. Can't handle the bug-eyed AF fascia though. Sooooooooooo, Dave's DIY kicks in and I stayed stock-eyed 1-splittered.

Moral of story: NONE

For the longest time I agreed with you but after looking at the other pics for a long time I decided to try it. I am very glad I went for it because they look great in person

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the front facia with the additional lights! More than that, however, love the overall look of your RT...exactly what Iwould like to do to mine, white stripes and all.

Do you have more pics of your car you could post?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang