a few viper sightings the past few weeks .

MatchboxMadeMyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the Bernardsville library i saw a red RT/10 and the week after in the middle of manville i saw a red GTS, then today i saw a yellow srt-10 driving in basking ridge/bedminster. who owns em and can i ummm...borrow it for a while ? haha j/k. they were all pretty cool, but then again i've never seen an ugly viper...unless you managed to rice it out somehow.

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too had a signting: Red non striped GTS (dish wheels) heading south on the 57 right off 210 in Glendora/San Dimas.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I spotted a black and silver GTS in my garage (and on my street, Summerlin Parkway, the beltway, etc)...

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damm saw a supercharged red SRT this morning. Sounded MEAN!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw a red RT/10 parked at a mexican restaurant in Huntington, WV, looked awsome!

Reaction score
I saw a red SRT on Sample Road and Coral Springs Drive going west bound on Sample in Coral Springs, FL. on Monday late afternoon. I was headed north bound on Coral Springs Drive and stopped at the light.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a solid red GTS (2000-2002) coming up Saluda Grade (I-26) in North Carolina as I was coming down.I don't think he saw me.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw Chad's car up close an personal at the track :D what a MONSTER that thing is. And all I can say is that motor is ANYTHING but stock, the only way you'd tell it was a "viper motor" was the standard red valve covers he had on it.. thats it.

P.S. I spot a FE GTS and a sliver srt -10 at a dealership everytime I go to the track :)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw Chad's car up close an personal at the track :D what a MONSTER that thing is. And all I can say is that motor is ANYTHING but stock, the only way you'd tell it was a "viper motor" was the standard red valve covers he had on it.. thats it.

P.S. I spot a FE GTS and a sliver srt -10 at a dealership everytime I go to the track :)

Do you know if the FE is new at the dealership? And is it available?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
saw over 50 vipers today at Carlisle!

On the way up to Carlisle didn't see one snake the entire trip, even in town. On the way home I saw a Bumblebee on 695, a white mamba on rt50 west coast, a black SRT (followed by a white vette) on rt50 eastern shore, and a red SRT on 404 in Bridgeville. I didn't recognize any of them as cars I knew.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw a red RT/10 in Bowling Green, KY week of April 18th. I was there for a Z06 fest (but with my snake haha!) and he was cruising around the corvette museum. I pulled up and said hi, nice viper!

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw 3 Vipers, one was Viper X's Black SRT parked off Laguna Beach. Saw his same car at Crystal Cove the day before. I need to meet him again

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw a white/blue stripe GTS with a wing in south denver this past weekend. I also think I saw Bob D in his silver GTS south of chatfield reservoir (south of denver) sunday.