A few Vipers getting together. Jax, FL, this Saturday, lunch at the beach..

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It looks like a few of us (at least 4 and maybe 3 more) are stopping by the local meet and cruise tomorrow morning around 11:00 am at the Wacamaw parking lot at Old St. Augustine Rd and I-295. From there, we plan tentatively to head out to the ******* at the beach for lunch. Drop by if you're in the area. It looks like it's all RT/10's right now since it's supposed to clear and in the 70's again this weekend.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sean Roe on 12-14-2001 at 07:42 PM</font>

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I was not heading out of town this weekend because I would have loved to attend and see what new goodies you have been working on since I had the exhaust, headers, smooth tubes, etc. put on my beast. I will be there next time for sure.
later
cool.gif

thanks for the Xmas card

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean, you are killing us up here....we are about ready to freeze our butts off, and you guys are "having lunch at the beach'! Whats wrong with this picture....LOl....Thats it any one in NJ want to have lunch at the beach? I am up for some wind burn!

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We had 5 RT/10's get together. My yellow '94, Keith's yellow '95, Johnny's green '95, Rob's white w/blue stripes '96, Jon's yellow '01 and we were accompanied by Fred and his black supercharged Prowler. Nice get together with a spirited run out to the ******* at the beach, where we had lunch on the deck, well within sight of all the cars
smile.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery