A Good Sign !!

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to my dealer today and once again He told me the scuttelbutt is that they are building Vipers all the way through to the end of the year.(At least) What I couldn't help but notice is that the Chrysler/Dodge website has been changed. Fiat has been added into the mix,........and........the Viper section has been modified.....Oh Yeah! that makes me feel Much better. I have an 09 GTS Blue ACR whith duel silver stripes that was just going into D-1 status when they closed to restructure . Now I feel confident and just gotta be the first to say God Bless Chyrsler/Fiat.

P.S. I keep going on Jay Lenos website and make the remark about Vipers Worlds breaking record at Nurburgring, just to make sure Hes aware of it. By the way I'm sure He is. Please be patient everyone we might just come out of this better than we think. Best Regards to all in Viper Motoring

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Quote:........the Viper section has been modified"

I just went on the site and did not see any changes....are you looking at the export Models...??? Did the dealer indicate when yours would be moving down the line i.e start - up date....??

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont hold your breath...

if a dealer like woodhouse tells me that, MAYBE id believe it......maybe.