A Humble Reply...

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert,

Looking in my thesaurus (cheap - ya should get one)

Filter
-to sieve
-to sift
-to clean

Sounds like an air cleaner is an air filter to me

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 yars ago VOI5 I gave this clown a long letter that I would imagine is 1 of 100s about building consumer confidence vs. media glitz and he didn't listen let him paddle..

C5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Horsepower:
Seems easy now to make a reply like this ... after it is clear that you are getting torched by a growing number of Car enthusiasts. I have seen and heard enough to make up my mind. I personally wouldn't buy so much as an air cleaner from HMS.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto on that.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a tool! If you all notice he still tried to make this into a little advertisment by telling you about his 1000hp car. The car will be returned back to him in stock condition. Does this mean his original parts or other stock parts? What about the 140K? Actaully it doesn't make a difference what John says, he can say anything and not do squat. I have heard him over the past several months talking about going places with his customers car, racing people on the streets and as anyone can see, he has spent a huge amount of time at the keyboard. I know if I am behind on a deadline, I would be working night and day to finish. It seems that he has been doing anything but that!

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what about the value of the money that was lost during this time....what about the imputed value of the car...loss of use..etc..

John....I did not join the people with the rope...you sent me there. Post or no post the ONLY way you will regain the respect of so many is by your actions....and yet, I have seen no change.

Remember Bin Laden has been on the cover of a magazine too, so press ain't everything.

Shame on you for your business practice and shame on you for using this forum to try and up sell 1000RWHP car...BFD if you never get it...

You are right to do the best by your family...as we all do on this board....nothing is more important....but I can tell you with absolute certainty....I DO NOT do it at the expense of others...

Simply put...change your ways or just go away...

Here is an idea for you....why don't you have your customers pay upon completion of your work and satisfactory delivery of product...that would be a novel idea....I am sure not the cash flow you are used to but it would sure make you honest in a hurry...take a little risk....it might go along way.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It also basically puts down anyone who really experienced loss in the attacks. Living in NY and knowing people who lost their lives, I think it's shameful that he uses it as an excuse. I own a service business with technicians going all over the NY area and actually had to send them to ground zero to help out some businesses. Sure the attacks have made my business more difficult, but I have never used them as an excuse for not getting the job done.

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is truly amazing is that people still believe the crook might be innocent.....how many people have to be duped before the story is out and the verdict is in. I am ashamed to say that I ever worked for HMS....really hurts me more than helps.

I remember at the last VOI, as I had only been with HMS for a short time at that point, and the first gentleman that walked up to me at the booth asked if we had filed for bankruptcy and if any of my paychecks had bounced. I guess that I should have seen the writing on the walls.

The upside to this, if there can truly be one, is that this exposure will be the final nail in the coffin....unless there are still those out there that only believe what the magazines print....and that would mean that some of you guys still think he knows anything about Vipers or any other car....what a joke.

Kudos to Taig for putting the wood to the "TUNA" and being the one to sacrifice a little of their own pride to bring a piece of crap like this to justice. I wonder if the "community" that the crook likes to associate himself with knows of these improprieties? I bet they will now.
smile.gif

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am begining to think people are starting to get it....I wish I had done my homework....would have saved me a great deal of swear words to use later in life....

Kyle....I think you and I tangled on the board about a year ago on this very subject....sorry you had to go through whatever you went through...but that light is really bright when you see it....

welcome to a club that is growing everyday and no one really ever wanted to be in....

I will now call Mr H.... "Enron John"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle,
It is good to see you posting. You and I tangled at bit too, but I understood the situation. Yes, some people do still think he is innocent, but although the story is put right in their faces, your posting here legitimizes it even more. I always knew from the posts you had written that you knew a huge amount about motors, you were just hanging out with the wrong croud. You should enlighten the people on the board with what exactly went on in the shop. By the way, BurnR8 my wife and I got a huge laugh at Enron John, we love it!

Ernie J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John, I know why you call the Viper web site the
"DORK BOARD".
Its taken most people five years to figure out what a
dead beat you are.

Dante'00ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's really hurtful is having someone go down to check on your baby for you, to find out the original hood and wheels were sold for no reason!*#???. For the price of his 20% restocking fee,($28,000) you could send the car to Doug Levin and actually have him complete the potent car you wanted, or send some goons to Texas for a visit. I'd hate to always sleep with one eye open but that's just me!

Dante

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,
The downfall of many a criminal is not the state crimes but the Federal.
Lets see sold parts without consent. Striping cars a crime, sent the parts across statelines maybe federal crime.
Did you report the correct taxes to the IRS on the sales of the stolen merchandise??
Humm... tax evasion usually gets most. Federal crime!!!

if the feds get ahold of this whole thing your toast!!!

New building?? what an aircraft hanger not big enough????
return to stock? how without the original parts???
why does this customer not have his cash in hand NOW??

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will tell you what I am sick and tired of,, HMS posting how great his cars are and I know just like the other victims know HMS is full of SH_T!!

I am also sick of the few followers that are so blinded by his name and mystique. BFD he made the magazine covers, BFD he can make 1000 HP, OPEN YOUR EYES, he is a crook. Man it is like a co dependent marriage, where people are afraid to say yes my husband cheats on me, he hits me, he treats me like SH_T, but I still believe in him. I would like to see a thread of all the corvette and viper owners that he has taken money from and not delivered, over charged, taken parts from, said he had the parts and he really didn't.

I would like to know why he is still in business, I was taken,,, or he tried to take me (Got my money back) over a year ago. At that time people can out of the woodwork to tell be that HMS would not deliver, and good luck getting my money back.

Why is he still in business, maybe Motor Trend should run a feature of " Hot tuners who lie, steal,and cheat" and HMS could be the cover boy again, picture him in strips behind bars.

Mark

The Joker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if you did all these things that people claim or if you didn't. I'm sure the public would like to know the truth. However I do sense some desperation and BS in your humble explanation, how dare you even attempt to use the September 11th attack to justify your inability to deliver your product?

Instead of giving excuses, shouldn't you be delivering results?

I have another question, why is that you act so different on the "Viper Forum" than you do on others. I found your comments and flames on the Suicide King Forum to be interesting. It appears you have TWO very different personalities. I had heard about this "Great Hennessey" person and after reading your own posts and posts from other people, I am not impressed.

Part of being great is also the person inside. What kind of person are you inside? Do you have integrity? Can you be trusted? What do people say that have dealt with you? Do they think you have integrity and can be trusted? You talk of your family and kids. How will your kids view their father in the years to come? It would appear by your own actions that you clearly have lost sight of what is important in life and how to truly be successful. Your business will fade quickly just as your loyal fans and customers fade. If you are found guilty and do go to jail, will they call you Slide of Hand Hennessey with the fast Viper?

This is my humble opinion and should not be construed as fact.

----------------
65 Shelby Cobra (replica)

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been reading the Hennessey posts on here for it seems like years. I have dealt with Hennessey once and almost got screwed, but I was lucky and I won't do that route again. I have not until now commented on any of the Hennessey posts but I just thought that I would make an observation. On all the sites that Hennessey posts on I have noticed that he makes a statement at the begining of the post and then when it starts getting heated you never hear from him again. I see other posts being started by him or commented by him, so you know he is out there, but when people started getting angry and asking point blank questions, he never shows up again. I just found this interesting.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by adamgamz:
he will probably hide his assets and move to Florida like O.J.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope not! We didn't want O.J. either!!!

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
If there are any Vipers in Orlando that would like to hook up for a friendly race I would be more than happy to accept.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come to Orlando Speedworld this Friday night and Tom Welch and I will be there.

I will not be driving my Viper... because I will be testing my Single Turbo (SP74) Supra. But, Tom will have his 750 Super Snake there if you want to give him a try...

Email me if you are interested.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone kept my money idle for one year, i would sure as hell expect an interest on the money borrowed to be given to me. All the people that got ripped need to get together and settle their problems with HMS, and rightfully so. I can't even imagine what i would do if my car was stripped chop-shop style and sold for a profit, then charge ME a restocking fee after I specifically asked for my old parts back. NEVER!

If there is justice, someone will pay for all the damages, and i feel sorry for his wife and kids.