A little vette love...

ba$$fan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took the snake out to get sushi last night with the woman and pulled up next to a vette at a light. He looks over and says "Here I was feeling all cool in my convertible corvette...and you come along and ruin it. That's a beautiful car man". I thought that was pretty neat. :drive:

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mature!! both of you! I like being polite to people and people being polite to me! Especially in a Viper.. people get jealous and envy... and they could key, scratch, hurt or Spit on your convertible top right on the driver's door like what happened to me when i was in college...

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, vette guys don't seem to be that friendly. These guys were no exception....

:dunno:

I try to be friendly.......:D....

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is cool, there was a guy in a vette when I first got my snake and as he rolled through the intersection he was gawking hard...As his eyes faded up to meet mine across the hood I waved and...................I $hit you not looked the other way as fast as he could, I was like ***???? LOL.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know why so many guys fake it. When I was driving a brand new vette I was dreaming of owning a viper. I wrote stories ect of seeing a Viper and raceing it in the vette. I let viper owners know it was my dream car ect.

Just dont get it

Then you get the vette owners who say..Well my 2006 desighned vette is faster than your 2003 desighned Viper. Well thats all well and good at the time. But now your just driveing the old Z vette with the old steering and old handling thats forgotten as the ZR1 and Z carbon and base vette with Z51 (z06 lookalike) package ect. all rolled through just a few years later.

Im still in a Viper

Luckily you ran in to a very secure vette owner. Good for him

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was, at first, a vette owner......
Then I saw the error of my ways. - lol

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always wear that shirt to car shows.

Same here. I have been around hundreds of Vettes with that shirt on and so far not one Vette owner has said a word to me about it, good or bad....They pretend they don't see it,I guess....I wear it just to rub them wrong, ha......:rolleyes: :D :D

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha ha ha...lol...had a 04 vette myself before the snakes and it was a nice car. i did a mild head and cam setup and was just shy of 400 rwhp. i was gonna spend more money on headers and a more Agressive cam. then i saw you could buy a used gen 2 viper for a lil less than i bought the new c5 for and guess what. it had over 400 rwhp from the factory!

needless to say i stopped spending money to try and make the vette fast and just bought a fast stock viper! on my third viper purchase now and ill never go back. you get so much more than just the power for your money