A little Viper came to visit today.....

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what kind of snake this is...he is pencil thin and about 8 inches long?,just a baby I would guess....I have seen him a few times now so he must want to go for a ride...Kevin
You must be registered for see images

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks non poisoness to me. Send it to my ex-wife just to be sure though. Here is her name and address:

Skanky **
34 Almost A Cup Drive
Irideabroom, Idaho 00001

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can post a larger picture of either the body or the head, my **** friend can identify it.
Steve,Those are the only pics I have....Kevin

Looks non poisoness to me. Send it to my ex-wife just to be sure though. Here is her name and address:

Skanky **
34 Almost A Cup Drive
Irideabroom, Idaho 00001

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rolaugh: :headbang: I almost spit up on my keyboard

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mad0953,

Wow, I musta married your ex's sister or cousin, cause mine's address is:

Supreme ***** from Hell
666 Almost A Cup Drive
Irideabroom, Ontario, Canada
N0N 0N0

Thank goodness for divorce....she was like a 10-ton anchor around my neck while swimming!

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mad0953,
Wow, I musta married your ex's sister or cousin, cause mine's address is:
Supreme ***** from Hell
666 Almost A Cup Drive
Irideabroom, Ontario, Canada
N0N 0N0
Thank goodness for divorce....she was like a 10-ton anchor around my neck while swimming!
Regards,
Aaron

Aaron and Mark--I must say both of you--ex/bashing :nono: :nono: very not cool...and I considered you both cool dudes~!! Will have to think about this a bit more :eater: ....juli

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an Emory Rat snake...marking look the same. They are from Utah? :dunno:

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what kind of snake this is...he is pencil thin and about 8 inches long?,just a baby I would guess....I have seen him a few times now so he must want to go for a ride...Kevin

I am suprised that no one else identified the snake. There are clear identifiers... it is scrawny, slow moving, tries to look like a real snake (viper) but can't pull it off...

It is the infamous Corvette Snake.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, Juli, Juli..... we only speak badly about our ex's because its true. Here's one example...my bank gave me a "senior's account" for those over 65 which came with a lifetime free of all bank charges....and why would they do this marvelous thing? The bank manager personally asked me to do all the banking and never have my ex show up at their branch again.....maybe that doesn't make me cool.....but not even you could have stood her for 2 minutes! Thankfully, I have upgraded to the extreme with my fiancee now, so I guess I had to go through hell to find heaven.

Regards,
Aaron

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. I showed this thread to my guitar technician at work. This is an Eastern European Grass Snake. I didn't catch the scientific name or subspecies, as I was working on a $5,800 guitar.