Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Red

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OZ Racing one of the top wheel companies in the world has recently committed to manufacturing their Alleggerita HLT in 18x11 and 18x13 for the Viper.

This wheel has a unique custom color program which has proven to be popular in other communities. With that said I am posting a pole for the members to vote on the best colors.

Anthracite
You must be registered for see images

Blue

Gold

Matte graphite Silver

Orange

Black

Red

White not pictured

Vinamus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys could do an E-brake relocation like I did on my 2008 for my SSR's to fit, and the 18" will work.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the sizes just because 18's all around are good for the track, weight is also a concern...?

Otherwise, for a street wheel, 18/19's or even 19/20's would be better.

When I went to the website and I picked what wheel I wanted, then selected the car, nothing came up for an '01ViperGTS, so I am guessing the software is reading what stock sizes are for that car.

Last edited:

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're more concerned with the COLOR than the SIZE???:confused: Since it's only a matter of which spayer they grab, offer them ALL. Work on the sizes that we can choose from. Personally, I'm going to try to stick with 18's, but there's a huge market out there for varying sizes.:D

OP
OP
L

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well they have to start somewhere .... and since this is the first forray into the Viper applications 18's on all four corners makes the most sense. If things work out as planned the program will most like expand into 19's and even 20's

OP
OP
L

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a little about OZ Racing

Since creating its first wheels in 1971, O.Z. Racing has established itself as a leader in the world's light alloy wheel industry.
O.Z. Racing produces standard equipment wheels for some of the most exclusive automobiles in the world including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin and Lotus.

O.Z. Racing also fills the needs of prestigious automotive equipment and body work companies like Bertone, Pininfarina, AMG, Hartge, Callaway, Schnitzer, Cizeta and Strosek.

A look inside the high technology design and manufacturing facilities of Ruote O.Z. Racing s.p.a. in Italy will unveil what it takes to create an O.Z. Racing wheel that is a winner on the highway and the race track. Each stage of production focuses on creating a stronger, more beautiful wheel.

O.Z. Racing never compromises on quality and complies with all official regulations of their client countries, including the stringent rules of T.U.V., the German control office. O.Z. Racing constantly submits their wheels to multiple comprehensive testing to measure road stress. And to detect minute flaws, wheels are put under pressure in a specially designed water tank and scanned for hidden flaws by X-ray. Further examination is done by computer and electron microscopes. Finally, an anti-corrosion treatment is given, followed by a protective lacquer coating and final cleaning.

Every O.Z. Racing wheel combines elegant design, the latest manufacturing technology and scientific precision to create a winning harmony between the beauty of form and the quality of function that is the trademark of O.Z. Racing.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't imagine that there would be much of a market for orange/red, blue or gold wheels for Vipers. I hope not !

What about traditional silver (like BBS or Forgeline VR1?) or are they trying to stay out of that market segment? If I hadn't just purchased CCW's, this is the style that I would have been looking at.(in silver).

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
am i the only one who thinks these look cheap and ricey ?

these would look "ok" on a hondy civic but not a viper IMO.

sorry luke

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe OZ supplied some wheels for the 3C Archer driven Comp coupe a few years ago, so at least we know that they have the bolt pattern down, I think they were the Super leggaria's or however thse damn things were spelt, LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang