A Nice Thanks from one of the Security Guards

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if you are the one to contact but I couldn't find a comments link. I work at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Hotel in Grapevine, TX. And we just had 600 of your magnificent machines at our location. I am a security guard for the employee parking lot where they parked about half of them, and I just wanted to tell you how polite and courteous they all were. They were willing to let us look at their cars up close and answer questions never making excuses to not talk to us. Nobody had their nose up in the air like saying "I'm better than you. Go away". And I had many offers to have my picture taken sitting in one but turned them down because I didn't want to mess up something or leave fingerprints.

Well, thank you for a great show and great people again. Even the transport drivers were courteous. They live up the the company name "Reliable".

Thank you,
Walter Browning

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear. I noticed that there were a lot of very wealthy people at VOI8, but the difference is that with this crowd ,everyone I met was very "Down to Earth", like walter said there were "no noses in the air."
Great group of people, just wish I had met more of you.

Andy

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if the guard was speaking from past experience with the owners of other cars (like specifically the Italian Auto Show coming later this month to the Gaylord Texan)?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala