A semi newbie

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know how to do the polls, but I'm sure a savy forum scientist can lend a hand...or a finger????

What is your favorite Viper Factory paint scheme?? Soild color, solid color with stripes, solid color with center band, solid color with and drivers stripe???? Please disregard any other possible combinations.
BTW, for the record, I never use spell check...so excuse any fat fingers now and in the future

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is your favorite Viper Factory paint scheme?? Soild color, solid color with stripes, solid color with center band, solid color with and drivers stripe???? Please disregard any other possible combinations.

As noted above

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To do a poll start a new post as normal and then when you are done typing your message scroll down to the bottom of the screen and you will notice many options. One (I think the last one) is for a poll. Check the box and type in the number of poll options. When you submit the message a new screen will come up where you type in the options. Easy. Go for it.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Solid red must be the favorite, as they make more of that color than any of the other colors or combos and they make what sells.

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hands down GTS Blue and White stripe, its a classic. When you think of Viper ya think of that color combo. ;)

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screamin' yellow...no need for distracting stripes!

Attachments

• Yeller1.jpg
    Yeller1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 5

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screamin' yellow...no need for distracting stripes!

My and my wifes favorite color combo has always been the Yellow with Black stries. The Black stripes to us is what makes it so nice looking rather then plain yellow. Just our opinion. :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery