A Shot To The Tree Huggers

RapidTransit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my new plates today, Just in time cause my bud next door just got a new Prius yesterday.

Last edited:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tend to thank them for the carbon credits they've saved, by spending them with my right foot as I pass :drive: It helps keep our planet balanced and in harmony :D

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it !!!!

Nothing worse than Tree Huggers :crazy2: One of the best moments of 2010 was when the whole Green Convention fell apart when the vast majority of the members admitted it was nothing more than a scam to promote land grabs, global government and redistribution of wealth... These control freak progressive felons are walking around free after scamming Taxpayers out of billions of dollars and laying a guilt trip on everyone...

As an avid Off Road and Performance Car Enthusiast it just kills me to see every available parcel of land locked down with a gate and some Bogus Park sign and performance cars demonized... What Crap... This planet survived an ice age and I'm made out to be a criminal for putting a few ruts in the dirt that would fade away in 2 years or kicking out a few fumes that just vanish into thin air :dunno: Make sure you give your Prius driving neighbor a piece of your mind next time you have the chance and throw in a couple of middle digits for me...:*****::D

Global warming party coming to an end. It was a great scam while it lasted.
Quantcast

Scams die hard, but eventually they die, and when they do, nobody wants to get close to the corpse. You can get all the hotel rooms you want this week in Cancun.

The global-warming caravan has moved on, bound for a destination in oblivion. The United Nations is hanging the usual lamb chop in the window this week in Mexico for the U.N.'s Framework Convention on Climate Change, but the Washington guests are staying home. Nobody wants to get the smell of the corpse on their clothes.

Everybody who imagined himself anybody raced to Copenhagen last year for the global-warming summit, renamed "climate change" when the globe began to cool, as it does from time to time. Some 45,000 delegates, "activists," business representatives and the usual retinue of journalists registered for the party in Copenhagen. This year, only 1,234 journalists registered for the Cancun beach party. The only story there is that there's no story there. The U.N. organizers glumly concede that Cancun won't amount to anything, even by U.N. standards.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To paraphrase George Carlin: Don't worry about the Earth. It'll shrug us off like a bad habit eventually leaving maybe a couple pieces of styrophome from our existence. The Earth is not going anywhere but WE are.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What cracks me up more than anything is the Chevy Volt and all the electric car craze... Two questions: 1) Where do those idiots think the power comes from to keep the batteries charged? 2)What do you do when the batteries are no good?

Answers: 1) Burn fossil fuels (coal) or nuclear power. 2) Throw the batteries in a hazardous landfill.

Nothing "green" about those things, but hell why talk facts as long as you "feel good" about yourself... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait..... I've noticed both Macro and Micro Global Warming here in Houston. About every March we begin to warm on a Macro level........ and I'm starting to notice every afternoon seems warmer then the morning ;) Some more legislation might be in order here :omg:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. I tried to get the following here in CT but both were denied:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2nd plate being denied isn't much of a head scratcher. But why in the world was the 1st one denied?

I sent in about 6 or 7 names...I forgot most of them but all but two were accepted. I ended up going with "IT BYTS". "SPANKR" and "1 EYED was denied too. I guess it depends on who opens up the form at the DMV.

JimK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What cracks me up more than anything is the Chevy Volt and all the electric car craze... Two questions: 1) Where do those idiots think the power comes from to keep the batteries charged?

george -

Well now you're just being a buzz-kill! Don't you know these morons can only think just under the surface of any idea/concept!? You wouldnt want any of them to hurt themselves would ya? ;)

Jim

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best moments of 2010 was when the whole Green Convention fell apart when the vast majority of the members admitted it was nothing more than a scam to promote land grabs, global government and redistribution of wealth...
I would love a link to that story! I live in a valley where "The Land Conservancy" is gobbling up properties to save them from developers. Only to find they later build a residence for the board members :omg:

They have protests on our main drag on some Fridays, waving flags... They scowl as I drive by in my H2 :lmao:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
george -

Well now you're just being a buzz-kill! Don't you know these morons can only think just under the surface of any idea/concept!? You wouldnt want any of them to hurt themselves would ya? ;)

Jim

:lmao::lmao: Jim, I'm a college teacher and I run into other teachers who are these people... When the topic comes up I usually pose my question and I get either the "deer in the headlights" look or the "dog turns head to one side confused" look. It is simply just fun to watch! :lmao:

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I usualy get the counter point to the "where's that electricity come from?" question as "where's that gasoline come from?", the insinuation being that fossil fuels are the root of all evil. I just say; out of a pump, just like your electricity comes out of a socket.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Volt is a complete f-ing joke.
40 miles on a full charge? Absolutely useless, unless you live in NYC....but if you live in NYC you don't own a car unless you have deep pockets....which you will need in order to buy a $40,000 faux-electric car (that really runs on gasoline).

Sadly, everyone has given it "Car Of The Year" status.
Pathetic.
It's a crying shame that our society will jump on a catch phrase or buzzword and **** a product to glorified status instead of using their brains for THREE SECONDS and deduce if the deal is real or not.
We as a species won't self-terminate due to war; it will be due to pure stupidity.

Where do these eco-warriors think electricity comes from??!!?? Thin frickin' air?
That's right: FOSSIL FUELS! Coal-burning plants are #1 in the US with nuclear (oooo....scary) being #2. Hydro-electric (bad dams...) are next in line.

Less than 1% of US electricity comes from 'green' sources (solar, wind, etc).

So, when you go to plug in your "green" car like the Volt, Leaf, or Prius, remember that YOU ARE USING FOSSIL FUELS TO POWER YOUR VEHICLE!!!

***** when reality smacks ya around like that, huh?

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, its weird. I tried to get WASTNGAS but was denied also. Go figure.:dunno:

Lol, depends on where you think the next word starts, it sort of has a double meaning- so that could have been a reason.

I always love it when I drive next to Priuses, the look on their faces sometimes- as if you just dumped a whole tanker of toxic waste on the lane you drove on... :crazy2:

Reminds me of that South Park episode about all the SMUGs

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the positives to these electric cars is imagine hopping in a Viper after driving one of those slugs!!!

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like to think I'm mean spirited but a situation came up a couple of years ago and I just couldn't resist. I was driving the H2 down a country road and slowed to make a turn at an intersection. Stopped at the sign was a Smart car. As I start making the turn - I see buddy in the "not so Smart car" staring smugly at me and give a condescending grin and tsk tsk his head side to side disapprovingly. I rolled down the window and almost came to a complete stop and pointed right at him and started howling in laughter and said aloud "LOOK!!! , a fat guy in a small car!!!" That took the smug grin off his face pretty quickly. As I drove away he looked bewildered and like he was gonna cry -lol. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't believe in that type of bully stuff but come on - the guy was asking for it. I think I really wanted to re-inforce that ******* Hummer stereotype deep into his head so he'd never forget.

OP
OP
R

RapidTransit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If nobody's saying it, I will...it looks pretty green2me!

If you lived in the San Francisco/Bay Area your whole life it makes sense. That's the point, It's Emerald Green, but as far from "green" like a tree hugger wants. Good news! You're not color blind:D

JimK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao: Jim, I'm a college teacher and I run into other teachers who are these people... When the topic comes up I usually pose my question and I get either the "deer in the headlights" look or the "dog turns head to one side confused" look. It is simply just fun to watch! :lmao:

George -

You wanna see your typical green nitwit truely throw an intellectual rod? Ask them if they think enthanol is better (overall) for the environment, and why or what it costs per gallon (really)...

I guarantee they won't know the basics - ie, that we pay as taxpayers about $1.80 per gallon to farmers in subsidies to go this route or how much diesel fuel those farmers use to grow/harvest/move it (corn), energy expenditures to produce it, etc etc.

Again, if you go any further, they might hurt themselves! ;)

Jim

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang