A way to get answers from Dodge

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willwess:

I am sick of being treated like a nobody by Dodge, I think if you are going to spend 80K on a car, not to mention that we all have previous model vipers that we paid 70k + for, the company should be kissing our A$$.

We should teach them a hard lesson!!

William

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After seeing how Dodge treats its customers at VOI, I totally disagree with William above. Dodge has allowed you first dibs in getting the SRT via a cert program. There are many people who want an SRT and can't get it.
You must be registered for see images

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TEACH THEM A LESSON ??? I AM THRILLED TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE SUCH A CAR !!! They could stop producing Vipers like they did the Prowler....I am old enough to remember the 2.2 Chargers, Omni/Horizon debacle, what a bleak time in automotive history for a 60's motorhead.... First of all, how you gonna teach them a lesson when there are literally thousands of people that would love the opportunity to purchase one(YOURS)....probably your dealer would be happy if you just let him keep it...probably would gladly refund your downpayment...or, I WILL TAKE IT IF YOU REALLY CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG !!! I was at CAAP this week, cars are rolling !!! cars in storage to ship when ready...THEY WILL BE HERE WHEN THEY GET HERE AND I CAN WAIT..ITS JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS.....PATIENCE !!!

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if everyone did cancel, Dodge could probably care less, because I'll bet there are 3000 asses (the anatomical part, not mental) ready to take their turn to plop it in the SRT.

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never had a car company treat me this well. We should all be kissing DCs a$$ for letting us have first shot at the FASTEST production car in the USA. So cancel your order and Quit WHINING. I know all I need to know about the car and will be very happy when it gets here. Mike

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willwess:
If everyone who has preordered the 2003 would all call in an cancel their orders........We should teach them a hard lesson!!
William
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ready.
Shoot.
Aim.

OUCH, my groin hurts............

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
William, take a deep breath, what's the problem? What information do you need from Dodge that is getting your ******* all in a ***? I assume you hold a cert. and you have a car on order, what's da problem? If you really need an answer to a specific question, ask it here. Dodge does not answer questions on this web site, it is an OWNERS forum not a manufacturers forum.

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge, specifically PVO,by the way they have chosen
to distribute their product, has put themelves in the position
"of having to deal with the public".This is even more exaggerated with the Comp Coupe than the production car(as it is being purchased directly from the manufacturer).Having said that,
WHENEVER you are in any business and HAVE to deal with the public,you should expect to take some heat (justified or not).
That just goes with the territory and more customer consideration
is usually expected (justified or NOT).IMHO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang