A week in the Viper.. Wow

KEast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have had my Viper for one week and put about 200 miles on it. I had heard all the stories about how many looks the viper gets. Well, I thought I had an idea of what to expect. I was wrong.

So far I have seen kids hanging out of the windows giving thumbs up, wives looking over their husbands stareing at the car and smileing, teenagers shooting the "Hell Yeah" hand signs and yelling "Awesome f'ing car dude", and literaly at least 5 grown men walking down the street stop and turn to watch the car as it goes by.

Now, besides the looks. I love the way this car drives. I love the slight gurgling of the exhaust everytime and I downshift coming to a stoplight. I love the absolute scream when you open the throttle. Its just plain and simple fun.

I tinted the windows today, the slate grey with dark tint.. Mmmmm.. It looks really sharp. The coupe really has some great body work.

KEast

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's everything and more. :needpics:

So, you don't know what SRT-10s look like, so you need a picture to understand his first impressions?

The post is fine without pictures....

OP
OP
K

KEast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try to get some pics tomorrow with the new window tinting. The car is slate grey, solid. I posted last Saturday with pics from the delivery.

I went with the Ceramic window tint, a little more expensive but the 5% higher heat rejection in Dallas on a dark car with black interior. Im guessing it was money well spent

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw the slate up close at the Connor tour last month and was really impressed with it - congrats on a great looking Viper!

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KEast

Where did you get your tint done? I need to get my new coupe done also.. the pics looked great.

For some reason I cannot upload pics?

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score

So, you don't know what SRT-10s look like, so you need a picture to understand his first impressions?

Are you for real dude?

Correct, I haven't seen a SRT-10 before and have no clue what it looks like. If you don't want to see the pics, don't click into this thread again.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with the Ceramic window tint, a little more expensive but the 5% higher heat rejection in Dallas on a dark car with black interior. Im guessing it was money well spent
Huper Optik? That is what I have on my car in the even better hot weather testing grond of Phoenix. 3m just came out with a new technology that smokes all current film but they are calling it a flat glass only film. Might work on side windows but never ont he rear. In the mean time Huper Drei is the ****.

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Are you for real dude?

Correct, I haven't seen a SRT-10 before and have no clue what it looks like. If you don't want to see the pics, don't click into this thread again.

I am for real. I have nothing against pictures, just that the "worthless" flags didn't seem warranted....

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have had my Viper for one week and put about 200 miles on it. I had heard all the stories about how many looks the viper gets. Well, I thought I had an idea of what to expect. I was wrong.

So far I have seen kids hanging out of the windows giving thumbs up, wives looking over their husbands stareing at the car and smileing, teenagers shooting the "Hell Yeah" hand signs and yelling "Awesome f'ing car dude", and literaly at least 5 grown men walking down the street stop and turn to watch the car as it goes by.

Now, besides the looks. I love the way this car drives. I love the slight gurgling of the exhaust everytime and I downshift coming to a stoplight. I love the absolute scream when you open the throttle. Its just plain and simple fun.

I tinted the windows today, the slate grey with dark tint.. Mmmmm.. It looks really sharp. The coupe really has some great body work.

KEast

A day and a life for an owner of a Dodge Viper. :D
:usa:

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score

Are you for real dude?

I am for real. I have nothing against pictures, just that the "worthless" flags didn't seem warranted....

You need to loosen up a little. That smiley is for fun. Too bad you didn't understand that.