AC knobs

phoenix1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of upgrading the AC knobs. Options appear to be the trim rings from MGW, or chrome knobs from Partsrack. Any suggestions on which looks the best would be appreciated.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the pearl bright ac rings from parts rack which are the MGW rings that fit over present knobs. The radio knob is also in prarl bright. I like pearl bright the best.

Picture_016_edited-2.jpg

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the ones I bought from George at MGW. They come in satin pearl or chrome. Parts Racks knobs are nice too. You need to decide if you want knobs that are pointed like Jon's , or round like the MGW ones.

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully this will clear things up...

the round ones or rings we make are for the gen 3 cars only. the pointed ones that you see on jon b's site are also mgw knobs. we make them too. they are for the gen 1 and 2 cars.

regards
george

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hopefully this will clear things up...
the round ones or rings we make are for the gen 3 cars only. the pointed ones that you see on jon b's site are also mgw knobs. we make them too. they are for the gen 1 and 2 cars. regards george / MGW

PartsRack is glad to carry the full line of quality accessories from MGW, ZAF, DAVE'S, SnakeOyl, RealWheels, and more. "If It Fits On or In a VIPER....."