accident update to my viper buddy's

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, I miss ya. I thought I would give you a update from my accident back in March 27. I ended up hurting myself more then what the doc's first thought. It turns out I injured 3 disc in my lower back and the first bones attached to my hip. It was 6 weeks after the accident when I woke up not being able to get out of bed. Anyhow I am doing physical theraphy every other day and it seems to be working. I do plan on buying another Viper but for the time being there is no way I could use a clutch. I look forward getting back into the Viper Community and can't wait to get my next Viper. I have been reading most of your post and glad to see you all are having so much fun this summer with your Vipers. Be safe and enjoy your cars, I'm jealous.

WANTED

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO sorry to hear, man. Hope you have a speedy recovery and back in a snake soon enough.

That said... WE TOLD YOU SO! :mad: None of us are Superman. Take care of yourself or we'll send Juli to nurse you back to health. :D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SO sorry to hear, man. Hope you have a speedy recovery and back in a snake soon enough.

That said... WE TOLD YOU SO! :mad: None of us are Superman. Take care of yourself or we'll send Juli to nurse you back to health. :D

Threaten him with Juli? He may stay sick to try and get a visit from her. Maybe me too ... Juli? Juli? I need some nursing too ... please?

Yah, take it easy. I'm sure those club guys in your area are keeping your parking spot open. We'll keep posting pics for your enjoyment.

Get well soon.

Ted

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Threaten him with Juli? He may stay sick to try and get a visit from her. Maybe me too ... Juli? Juli? I need some nursing too ... please?

Yah, take it easy. I'm sure those club guys in your area are keeping your parking spot open. We'll keep posting pics for your enjoyment.

Get well soon.

Ted

heh... Juli in a nurse outfit? I suspect lots of guys would wreck their Vipers... :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...just caught this one. Wanted: I'm so sorry you were hurt. I hear ya on not being able to use the clutch, I'm in a similar situation, though not to do with an accident. Good luck with your continued therapy, and thanks for letting us know how you've been...you've been "WANTED"~!:cool: :2tu:
All youse other guys: TOOOOO FUNNNNNY~!!!!!! BUT, ya got me to post again!!!! :omg: That's a + or a - depending on who you are, I guess...:lmao::smirk:
~juli-the-nurse (?)

Last edited:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, you may recall I've been there and done that. Sorry to hear it took a turn for the worse, we were all talking about you at lunch last week and wondering what was up....keep us posted on your progress and you will be back in action in no time just like I was.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Man, Tom , sorry to hear about the issues , but I was there 30 years ago and though it takes a bit to mend I am sure you will be back up and driving a Snake in the near future. We are all thinking about you and sure do appreciate the update.

Bless you!!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow I am so sorry to hear you are still in recovery, but GLAD to hear you are working towards getting into a Viper again.

I remember the first time I saw your Viper, I had never seen a more beautiful machine, and I have no doubt your next one will be even better.

crviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, I miss ya. I thought I would give you a update from my accident back in March 27. I ended up hurting myself more then what the doc's first thought. It turns out I injured 3 disc in my lower back and the first bones attached to my hip. It was 6 weeks after the accident when I woke up not being able to get out of bed. Anyhow I am doing physical theraphy every other day and it seems to be working. I do plan on buying another Viper but for the time being there is no way I could use a clutch. I look forward getting back into the Viper Community and can't wait to get my next Viper. I have been reading most of your post and glad to see you all are having so much fun this summer with your Vipers. Be safe and enjoy your cars, I'm jealous.

WANTED

Hey man,
I know we never met and I am new to this community. BUt I had my car accident 2 years ago and I did three months of physical therapy a month after to find out after therapy that I had nerve damage in my spine. So two years later after quite of few procedures I had no choice to go to a pain managing route with the spinal cord stimulator. Not suggesting that you need that. But can totally related what you are going through and feeling. A year in a half into it the doctors made me get out of my car I replaced my wreck car with due to it was a manual cause I wasn't getting better but making things worst driving a manual. SO they made me get an automatic. It wasn't till May of this year I had my SCS surgery and I was able to drive a manual again! And that is when I finally settled with the insurance company and got my VIPER! Just be careful and take it easy man! I too am currently going to physcial therapy to get back in shape so yeah. Just be strong and wish the best for your recovery! And definately get back in a viper man! :)
Take care!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wstrn Cda's last event we had Trevor and Terry (TNT) show up in their 05 SRT. Trevor had just completed surgery and although not walking on his left foot - he seemed to get it working the clutch fine.

Heal up soon.

Juli, how much did you need for that Nurse outfit???

Ted

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Nurse outfit. Please. :D:D

Take care dude! :( Sorry to hear that it was worse than they thought. Take it easy, dont rush it, and you will be back before you know it! :)