Accident

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by ZYellow01RT, May 29, 2012.

1. ZYellow01RT

ZYellow01RT Viper Owner

2. FrgMstr

FrgMstr Guest

Article says he is in the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Took two hours to cut him out.

[​IMG]

3. 345s-bspinnin

345s-bspinnin Viper Owner

Holy $hit. That is one very mangled viper. Glad to hear on the non-life threatening injuries.

4. slysnake

slysnake Viper Owner

Looking at that wreckage I would say that is something. I guess these cars do a pretty good job protecting the cockpit in a crash. hope he gets better soon.

Interesting he had Gen 3 ten spokes on there. Is that very common for the RTs?

5. Mopar Boy

Mopar Boy Viper Owner

Holy poop! :omg:

Will keep Jeff in our prayers!

6. AZTVR

AZTVR Enthusiast

That is a GTS coupe with the top cut off. :omg:

It's good to hear the report that injuries are "non-life threatening"; but, that certainly still covers a wide range of possibile very serious physical trauma.

7. Allan

Allan Viper Owner

It seems the genII cars look cooler with any of the III or IV wheels, my fave is the six-spoke. -Really a bummer on that guy's car, just glad he lived to tell about it. When the aftermath looks like that, sometimes not so lucky.

8. AbsolutHank

AbsolutHank Viper Owner

Holy crap! Glad he's alive to buy another one...wishing a speedy recovery

9. ZYellow01RT

ZYellow01RT Viper Owner

Jeff waz airlifted to University Medical Center in Tucson. We've been calling there but haven't been able to get an update. Will try to keep everyone posted.

10. ZYellow01RT

ZYellow01RT Viper Owner

Hey everyone - just got off the phone with Jeff. He's still in the hospital and will be undergoing further surgeries on his leg. Looks like he broke his left leg in three places and they are trying to save his left foot. He sounded like he was in pretty good spirits, under the circumstances.

He asked that I communicate to everyone that he appreciates everyone's support so far, and that he's hanging in there.