ACR and Aero Coupe parts!!!

Reaction score
I received word today that very shortly the wings and splitters for the ACR and Aero Coupes will be available for considerably less than the "advertised price" from the last go around. I have a good list of you that were looking before and I will be calling you soon. Anyone else thinking about these upgrades please feel free to call and get on the list or ask questions as always I'm here for you.

Thanks,
Mark

SRT BEE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mark, can you put me on the list send me a pm or call me when you have the costs. I was just about to order a rear wing but I like the look of the stock one better so I will hold off until I hear from you. 08 vert.
Dwayne
604-991-2056

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Mark, can you put me on the list send me a pm or call me when you have the costs. I was just about to order a rear wing but I like the look of the stock one better so I will hold off until I hear from you. 08 vert.
Dwayne
604-991-2056

Gotcha down ;)

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting... If they're going to make those parts available now, that tells me that those aren't the bottleneck in the ACR assembly parts process. Or, that bottleneck just went away. Since, to my knowledge, the other ACR-unique parts are all readily available (stoptech and KW - and I can't imagine the Sidewinder wheels or tires are impossible to get), someone's going to pull the start-gun trigger pretty soon for ACR ordering! Keeping my fingers crossed!

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received word today that very shortly the wings and splitters for the ACR and Aero Coupes will be available for considerably less than the "advertised price" from the last go around. I have a good list of you that were looking before and I will be calling you soon. Anyone else thinking about these upgrades please feel free to call and get on the list or ask questions as always I'm here for you.

Thanks,
Mark
put me down please! gary 812-477-1740

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang