ACR as a daily driver?

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im 99% certain those were OZ-RACING wheels, (4 fronts) on that car...... the BLACK makes em look ACR-ish.
Thanks for the correction, Jon!
I just checked my pics from that event and they are indeed OZ Racing wheels: the Alleggerita model in semi-gloss black.

Pretty impressive you knew the ACR I was talking about. :D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the correction, Jon!
I just checked my pics from that event and they are indeed OZ Racing wheels: the Alleggerita model in semi-gloss black. Pretty impressive you knew the ACR I was talking about. :D

K....... I call em the "Serpente" model......I just happen to know where and how they got the wheels!

Geordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was also planning on getting a Gen II for a DD, though, I only drive about 6 miles to work, by the time I drop off the little one at day care. I wouldn't drive *every* day to work, nor in bad weather. Maybe, finding a less-than-perfect GTS at a lower price point might make sense? As an example, Catwood's (now sold) '99 GTS for $25K, or some other fixer-upper, where I would be less worried about the occasional, "who just f'd up my car?". I remember when I brought home my Stealth R/T TT back in Sept 1991. I was really paranoid about dings for years (though I didn't double-park it to get more space). 19 years later, no real scratches, but one more little door rub doesn't bother me much (though it still hurts a little).

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was also planning on getting a Gen II for a DD, though, I only drive about 6 miles to work, by the time I drop off the little one at day care. I wouldn't drive *every* day to work, nor in bad weather. Maybe, finding a less-than-perfect GTS at a lower price point might make sense? As an example, Catwood's (now sold) '99 GTS for $25K, or some other fixer-upper, where I would be less worried about the occasional, "who just f'd up my car?". I remember when I brought home my Stealth R/T TT back in Sept 1991. I was really paranoid about dings for years (though I didn't double-park it to get more space). 19 years later, no real scratches, but one more little door rub doesn't bother me much (though it still hurts a little).

This original poster here was a fairly-obvious sham..... YOU seem legit. I agree w/ your assesments, and that includes my Stealth experiences... Git a GTS! Good Luck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96